Windows 10: setting up tenforums.

Discus and support setting up tenforums. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Novice requires time zone re-establishing as GMT + Daylight saving UK on entering forum, apologies not noticing something I missed on registering. 72238 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by billz, Dec 12, 2016.

1. billz Win User

setting up tenforums.

Novice requires time zone re-establishing as GMT + Daylight saving UK on entering forum, apologies not noticing something I missed on registering.

:)

billz, Dec 12, 2016

2. Indexing does not seem to be working after Windows 10 upgrade?

No, I'm not a member on tenforums, although I have thought about signing up.

CrimsonTide1978, Dec 12, 2016
  3. I keep getting an ""App" can't be opened using the built-in administrator account" and i've tried everything

You can set up an account and then grant admin privileges.

See this info here:
    TenForums

They should have everything you need to know, scroll down to their Option Four.

laudablepus, Dec 12, 2016
  4. Fafhrd Win User

setting up tenforums.

Go to User CP in top RHSide of forum page, then My Settings, then General Settings.

Date and Time Options

Time Zone: (GMT) Western Europe time, London
    DST Correction Options: Automatically detect DST settings.

Then save changes

Fafhrd, Dec 12, 2016
  5. billz Win User
    Thank you Fafhrd.

billz, Dec 12, 2016
  6. Fafhrd Win User
    Yep, your last post's timestamp agrees with mine! Well done Billz.

Fafhrd, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

setting up tenforums.

1. setting up tenforums. - Similar Threads - setting tenforums

2. Here's How You Set A New Default Font - It WORKS!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Here's How You Set A New Default Font - It WORKS!: I followed instruction about setting up Notepad and saving it with a .reg name and it didn't change the fonts throughout my system. So I did this and IT WORKED!Open a new Word doc.Click on "Design"Click on "Fonts" on the ribbonClick on "Customize Fonts"Type in the font name...
  3. I can't see my profile picture ,username, mail in settings

I can't see my profile picture ,username, mail in settings: I login with my microsoft account but i cant see the details https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-see-my-profile-picture-username-mail-in/41a6362c-30c4-43e5-8962-57e305295d98
  4. I want to change keyboard setting.

I want to change keyboard setting.: I bought below keyboard. https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/d/microsoft-bluetooth-keyboard/919v6qb80zg3?SilentAuth=1&wa=wsignin1.0&source=lp&activetab=pivot:overviewtabBut F1-F12 is need by with Fn key.I want to change type only F1-F12 key. Please teach me how to resolve....
  5. Can't change Privacy & online safety settings.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't change Privacy & online safety settings.: I tried this 6 months ago and I just tried again and it still doesn't work.I want to set ''Broadcast gameplay'', ''You can share content made using Kinect or another camera'' and ''Others can share your content to social networks'' on allow in the Xbox One/Windows 10 Online...
  6. File Explorer How do I set view to apply to all folders and sub folders AND THEIR FILES?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer How do I set view to apply to all folders and sub folders AND THEIR FILES?: I would like to show the Comments column in the File Explorer view for all files not folders. Is this possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer-how-do-i-set-view-to-apply-to-all/0e39a8e6-9f59-4066-89ab-a63f8ab51d99
  7. minecraft settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft settings: many months ago I bought a mojang account but by mistake I put that I was born in 2006 instead of 2002, at the beginning it didn't give me problems but yesterday a friend of mine made a realms and I can't enter it because he asks me for consent of parents.does anyone know how...
  8. Blue screen after changing msconfig settings

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen after changing msconfig settings: I recently upgraded my ram and realised that a whole 8gb was dedicated to hardware. I searched for a way to change this and came across a guy saying you should change the max memory value to 0 and uncheck the box under the boot tab in msconfig, so i blindly followed along. I...
  9. Cannot open sound setting when connect with the bluetooth audio device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot open sound setting when connect with the bluetooth audio device: From the latest update, this happens to me. Do you have any solution to solve this thing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-open-sound-setting-when-connect-with-the/71c557ad-d842-4e08-af40-17662d3c8f38
  10. How do I prevent unnecessary changes in setting caused by updates?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I prevent unnecessary changes in setting caused by updates?: Hi, I would like to know how to stop unnecessary, minor changes in laptop/Word/etc settings done by upgrades? Let me give you an example to clarify:- once I bought my laptop 6 months ago, I would personalize it by selecting dark mode over light mode, I would set a picture for...