Windows 10: Setting Up "Two Sides" Of PC For 2 Users ?

Discus and support Setting Up "Two Sides" Of PC For 2 Users ? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello I should have stuck with W7. Here's what I want to do. a. I want to eliminate the need for any and all Passwords. Particularly for sign... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Robert11, Nov 17, 2015.

1. Robert11 Win User

Setting Up "Two Sides" Of PC For 2 Users ?

Hello

I should have stuck with W7.

Here's what I want to do.

a. I want to eliminate the need for any and all Passwords. Particularly for sign ins.
    I clicked on the Start icon, did the R in it, and then entered: netplwiz

I can't seem to do it from what come up; not sure what the screens are asking for ?
    But, it does seem like the right place for doing it; the entering and/or changing of Users.
    I do have a Password set up for the Microsoft Accounts

(but, it also seems to ask for, often, my eMail address).

How, please ?

b. I also want to set up "two sides" of the PC; one for me, and the other "side" for my adult son.
    In W7 it was called Users, and very easy to do.
    How, please ? (Again, I would like switching between them to be Passwords free)

I'm probably missing how to do all of this due to my age now; 80.
    Hate to admit it, but I miss a lot of the nuances now.

If anyone has a few spare minutes, would be appreciative if they could walk me thru all of this.

But please, if you do, really specific, step by step.

Much thanks; most appreciative.

Bob

:)

Robert11, Nov 17, 2015
  2. vilu85 Win User

" Waiting for approval " until when !????

It means that it's waiting for approval from your operator and it has nothing to do with Nokia.

You could call your operator and ask about this approval, someone in technical service may know that how long it takes to approve the newest firmware. (For some reason, every operator has to approve the firmware updates and only after that their clients
    can do the update)

vilu85, Nov 17, 2015
  3. ATGT Win User
    " Waiting for approval " until when !????

Hi

i have a nokia N8 with the following product code 059D1M2 im always checking for the update realase , now its been a month evryday i check the updates availability i find " Waiting for approval" is nokia joking on us or what !!?

Thema:

Setting Up "Two Sides" Of PC For 2 Users ?

1. Setting Up "Two Sides" Of PC For 2 Users ? - Similar Threads - Setting Sides Users

2. 2 sided printing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 sided printing: I just got a new computer with Windows 11, for some reason I can not print 2 sided/ duplex from my excel any more ..other applications I can. I have set up the printer under devices on the computer and in the excel program for 2 sided/ duplex printing but it still prints on 2...
  3. 2 sided printing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    2 sided printing: I just got a new computer with Windows 11, for some reason I can not print 2 sided/ duplex from my excel any more ..other applications I can. I have set up the printer under devices on the computer and in the excel program for 2 sided/ duplex printing but it still prints on 2...
  4. Two applications at startup on desktop side by side

in Windows 10 Customization
    Two applications at startup on desktop side by side: I have volunteers helping with operating a video system. I have two programs that I want to open at the startup of the windows desktop that are placed side by side after signing into windows. The two programs are not the same size and shape but I don't want them to overlap...
  5. Two Sided Printing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Two Sided Printing: Ever since purchasing a WIN10 computer my HP LaserJet Pro 400 no longer prints two sided. The option is available in the printing APP but does not print two sided after selection. any ideas on fix? Thanks...
  6. two side printing

two side printing: How do you get out of print both side command https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/two-side-printing/7f6682d9-cd59-43d1-bad3-3d5f7416706f
  7. Arranging two windows side by side

in Windows 10 Support
    Arranging two windows side by side: Windows 10 v1903 64bit.I`m having a problem trying to arrange two windows side by side,I need to do this to be able to drag and drop files from one to the other.I select the two windows I need but one just replaces the other. I never had this problem with previous versions of...
  8. Setting up my work desktop with my personal monitor for two screens side by side

Setting up my work desktop with my personal monitor for two screens side by side: I'm trying to connect my work desktop monitor to my personal desktop monitor with an HDMI cable so I can use two screens while working. Can you please help me to set this up?...
  9. Setting up PC with different family user

in Windows 10 Customization
    Setting up PC with different family user: My Wife has a PC that has been setup under my MS ID. This means that when she changes her homepage or favorites (or when I change mine) they change the settings on both of our PCs. I selected do not sync devices, but want to change the PC ownership to my wife for her PC...
  10. unable to tile two explorer windows side by side

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    unable to tile two explorer windows side by side: with windows 7 it was so easy, when I had two windows open, be it word, a browser or windows explorer to chose show windows side by side......they seemed to snap together or were easily encouraged to do so. with windows 10 the two windows seem to stay over to the left of...