Windows 10: Setting up Windows 10 Pro as multi-app kiosk

Discus and support Setting up Windows 10 Pro as multi-app kiosk in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm following this guide to set up a multi-app kiosk: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/configuration/lock-down-windows-10-to-specific-apps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/coastalsam, Jan 20, 2020.

1. Setting up Windows 10 Pro as multi-app kiosk

I'm following this guide to set up a multi-app kiosk: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/configuration/lock-down-windows-10-to-specific-apps

I've built the package and have gotten to applying it after setup via Settings > Accounts > Access work or school > Add or remove a provisioning package > Add a package.

At this point, I get "error during package installation"... using just the example XML from the guide.

I've seen some other threads with this problem, but no solutions. Has anyone successfully implemented this?

submitted by /u/coastalsam
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/coastalsam, Jan 20, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Simplifying kiosk management for IT with Windows 10

Source: Simplifying kiosk management for IT with Windows 10 - Microsoft Tech Community - 187691

Setting up Windows 10 Pro as multi-app kiosk [​IMG]
    Tip How to Setup Assigned Access (Kiosk Mode) in Windows 10

Brink, Jan 20, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Simplifying kiosk management for IT with Windows 10

Source: Simplifying kiosk management for IT with Windows 10 - Microsoft Tech Community - 187691

Setting up Windows 10 Pro as multi-app kiosk [​IMG]
    Tip How to Setup Assigned Access (Kiosk Mode) in Windows 10

Brink, Jan 20, 2020
  4. Setting up Windows 10 Pro as multi-app kiosk

Windows 10 kiosk mode: screen locks after login

Hi Matthias,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while using Kiosk Mode on Windows 10.

Since you are being logged out of Kiosk Mode after every login, I suggest you to refer the article

Troubleshoot kiosk mode issues

Also, you can try removing and creating the Kiosk account again, follow the steps mentioned below to remove the Kiosk account:

1. Go to Settings >
      Accounts > Family & other people.
    2. Under Setup a kiosk option click on
      Assigned access.
    3. Now under Kiosk info click on the
      account name and click on Remove kiosk.
    4. Now click on Remove.

Once the account is removed, refer the article to
    Set up a single-app kiosk

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jan 20, 2020
Thema:

Setting up Windows 10 Pro as multi-app kiosk

1. Setting up Windows 10 Pro as multi-app kiosk - Similar Threads - Setting Pro multi

2. Unblock Toast notifications on Intune multi-app kiosk

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unblock Toast notifications on Intune multi-app kiosk: I have a system utilising a multi-app kiosk delivered by Intune. The default settings block any and all Toast Notification popups. The system is for a Library setting and the library management system Libki session time reminder notifications are being blocked.I have tested...
  3. Unblock Toast notifications on Intune multi-app kiosk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unblock Toast notifications on Intune multi-app kiosk: I have a system utilising a multi-app kiosk delivered by Intune. The default settings block any and all Toast Notification popups. The system is for a Library setting and the library management system Libki session time reminder notifications are being blocked.I have tested...
  4. Unblock Toast notifications on Intune multi-app kiosk

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Setting up Third-Party apps in Windows Kiosk Mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Setting up Third-Party apps in Windows Kiosk Mode: I would like to know if there is a way to set up third party apps in the Windows kiosk mode without using an external software. Right now, when I select apps in the assigned apps sections, the list only includes Windows apps. I was wondering if there was an alternate way to...
  6. Setting up Third-Party apps in Windows Kiosk Mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Setting up Third-Party apps in Windows Kiosk Mode: I would like to know if there is a way to set up third party apps in the Windows kiosk mode without using an external software. Right now, when I select apps in the assigned apps sections, the list only includes Windows apps. I was wondering if there was an alternate way to...
  7. Setting up Multi app kiosk, not able to find the "AssignedAccess" under "Runtime settings"

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Setting up Multi app kiosk, not able to find the "AssignedAccess" under "Runtime settings": I am trying to setting up the multi app kiosk mode using the documentation provided by Microsoft:"https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/configuration/lock-down-windows-10-to-specific-apps"I am able to follow the most of the steps.but I got blocked as I am not able to find...
  8. Windows 10 Pro CRASHING APPS ON MULTI MONITOR SET UP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Pro CRASHING APPS ON MULTI MONITOR SET UP: Long story short. New updates of Windows 10 are causing major problems for some apps that I am using every single day if used on multi monitor set up.I am using 2 computers with same hardware, but with different installation and update points so I am generally aware of the...
  9. Windows 10 multi-app kiosk - apps not available

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 multi-app kiosk - apps not available: I have created a provisioning package to apply a Windows 10 multi-app kiosk. The associated XML allow for 2 Windows Store apps one from Microsoft and one from a third party to run. It creates an autologon user and puts 2 icons on the desktop for the apps. Once the package...
  10. Restrictions in App Permissions when Setting Up Several Multi-App Kiosks

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Restrictions in App Permissions when Setting Up Several Multi-App Kiosks: The Setup: I am trying to configure multi-app kiosks using a provisioning package. I have developed an XML config file (based off of the sample XML files here) that defines three different profiles and assigns them to three different accounts: Kiosk1: Windows Solitaire...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. set up multi app kiosk