Windows 10: Setting up windows 11

Discus and support Setting up windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I need help setting up windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/setting-up-windows-11/770c488c-33ae-42f4-ab23-a6f27f1a0615 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by robert garrett1, Feb 12, 2024.

1. Setting up windows 11

I need help setting up windows 11

:)

robert garrett1, Feb 12, 2024
Thema:

Setting up windows 11

1. Setting up windows 11 - Similar Threads - Setting

2. Account setting will crash on opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account setting will crash on opening: I tried to open the account settings from Windows settings as usual, but it would load before crashing.I have tried resetting the Settings app on the app settings to see if it can fix the problem, but it is not working.I have tried the following methods below.**Restart...
  3. Account setting will crash on opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Account setting will crash on opening: I tried to open the account settings from Windows settings as usual, but it would load before crashing.I have tried resetting the Settings app on the app settings to see if it can fix the problem, but it is not working.I have tried the following methods below.**Restart...
  4. wbadmin.exe Logs Folder ownership and inheritance set incorrectly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wbadmin.exe Logs Folder ownership and inheritance set incorrectly: For several years, I have been backing up Windows 8, Windows 10, and now Windows 11 laptops to a central server using Task Scheduler. The script runs under the SYSTEM account on each laptop. The script creates a temporary mapped drive which allows it to access the backup...
  5. wbadmin.exe Logs Folder ownership and inheritance set incorrectly

wbadmin.exe Logs Folder ownership and inheritance set incorrectly: For several years, I have been backing up Windows 8, Windows 10, and now Windows 11 laptops to a central server using Task Scheduler. The script runs under the SYSTEM account on each laptop. The script creates a temporary mapped drive which allows it to access the backup...
  6. I typed my wrong email address when I set up my windows account on a new computer and it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I typed my wrong email address when I set up my windows account on a new computer and it...: I typed my wrong email address when I set up my windows account on a new computer and it won't let me change it...it keeps wanted to verify but the verification goes to the wrong email.......
  7. I typed my wrong email address when I set up my windows account on a new computer and it...

I typed my wrong email address when I set up my windows account on a new computer and it...: I typed my wrong email address when I set up my windows account on a new computer and it won't let me change it...it keeps wanted to verify but the verification goes to the wrong email.......
  8. I'm trying to configure wake on lan, but after the restart the settings in the device...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm trying to configure wake on lan, but after the restart the settings in the device...: Hi, I'm trying to configure wake on lan but I'm having a problem. when I try to check "allow the computer to turn off the devices to save power, after restart/shutdown it becomes unchecked. And I think this is the problem. * I enabled wake on lan from the bios* I reinstall...
  9. I'm trying to configure wake on lan, but after the restart the settings in the device...

I'm trying to configure wake on lan, but after the restart the settings in the device...: Hi, I'm trying to configure wake on lan but I'm having a problem. when I try to check "allow the computer to turn off the devices to save power, after restart/shutdown it becomes unchecked. And I think this is the problem. * I enabled wake on lan from the bios* I reinstall...
  10. Windows "Lock Screen" Background is not changing though it's set to "Windows Spotlight"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows "Lock Screen" Background is not changing though it's set to "Windows Spotlight": My understanding is Windows Spotlight is to show different places through photos with pieces of information describing those photos. Since install of Windows 11, I have changed background and my lock screen is set to "Spotlight" but it will/does not change from a deep blue...