Windows 10: Setting up windows 11

Discus and support Setting up windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I need help setting up windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/setting-up-windows-11/770c488c-33ae-42f4-ab23-a6f27f1a0615 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by robert garrett1, Feb 12, 2024.

1. Setting up windows 11

I need help setting up windows 11

:)

robert garrett1, Feb 12, 2024
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 12, 2024
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 12, 2024
  4. Setting up windows 11

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 12, 2024
Thema:

Setting up windows 11

1. Setting up windows 11 - Similar Threads - Setting

2. Transfer folders and settings from one microsoft account to another on same Windows 11 device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer folders and settings from one microsoft account to another on same Windows 11 device: Just set up new Dell laptop with Windows 11 under one microsoft account. Now need to change default to another microsoft account already shared through 365. How can I transfer all the files and folders and settings to the new account? Or do we have to reset the computer to...
  3. Transfer folders and settings from one microsoft account to another on same Windows 11 device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transfer folders and settings from one microsoft account to another on same Windows 11 device: Just set up new Dell laptop with Windows 11 under one microsoft account. Now need to change default to another microsoft account already shared through 365. How can I transfer all the files and folders and settings to the new account? Or do we have to reset the computer to...
  4. "Windows Update: Something went wrong. Try to reopen Settings later."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Windows Update: Something went wrong. Try to reopen Settings later.": I need a FixList.txt for my logs, can someone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-something-went-wrong-try-to-reopen/cbdb6f39-6bf7-41c0-b97b-28817e3b3057
  5. "Windows Update: Something went wrong. Try to reopen Settings later."

"Windows Update: Something went wrong. Try to reopen Settings later.": I need a FixList.txt for my logs, can someone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-something-went-wrong-try-to-reopen/cbdb6f39-6bf7-41c0-b97b-28817e3b3057
  6. "Windows Update: Something went wrong. Try to reopen Settings later."

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Microphone needs to be set up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone needs to be set up.: So, my headset microphone doesn't work if I don't set it up from settings using the diagnostic tool.I have to choose "Cortana can't hear me" and then, when the prompt asks me to say something about Peter it starts working. It does not work with the other diagnostic tool from...
  8. Microphone needs to be set up.

Microphone needs to be set up.: So, my headset microphone doesn't work if I don't set it up from settings using the diagnostic tool.I have to choose "Cortana can't hear me" and then, when the prompt asks me to say something about Peter it starts working. It does not work with the other diagnostic tool from...
  9. Microphone needs to be set up.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Family safety - device time set or App time settings do not work

Family safety - device time set or App time settings do not work: I have set 3 hrs of device usage overall on Widows 11 laptops Home game laptop and School laptop, I have also set 2 hrs of limits on the main game platform apps - steam for example - as well as the chrome browser.The limits are totally ignored, and seem irrelevant, just do...