Windows 10: setting up windows 11

Discus and support setting up windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hello, i have the setup.exe and all files on my usb, but i have all the stuff id like to backup on my usb aswell, if i choose to delete all files in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by skyxHR, Jun 23, 2022.

1. skyxHR Win User

setting up windows 11

hello, i have the setup.exe and all files on my usb, but i have all the stuff id like to backup on my usb aswell, if i choose to delete all files in the setup.exe, will it delete all the stuff in my usb aswell?

:)

skyxHR, Jun 23, 2022
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 23, 2022
  3. Karla Alm Win User
    Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Jun 23, 2022
  4. Sasqui Win User

setting up windows 11

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 23, 2022
Thema:

setting up windows 11

1. setting up windows 11 - Similar Threads - setting

2. Language settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Language settings: Hello, there are many languages in the keyboard options that I don't need. There are none in the language settings. How can I remove the unnecessary languages from the list of options. I have uploaded a picture of what it looks like....
  3. Language settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Language settings: Hello, there are many languages in the keyboard options that I don't need. There are none in the language settings. How can I remove the unnecessary languages from the list of options. I have uploaded a picture of what it looks like....
  4. after enable "Set time automatically", when will the time be synchronized?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    after enable "Set time automatically", when will the time be synchronized?: in windows 11, after enable "Set time automatically", when will the time be synchronized?1. every time boot to OS?2. every day?3. launch browser?4. when connect internet? 5. or?I try to let system idle 3h, the time is still incorrect. and restart system many times, the time...
  5. after enable "Set time automatically", when will the time be synchronized?

after enable "Set time automatically", when will the time be synchronized?: in windows 11, after enable "Set time automatically", when will the time be synchronized?1. every time boot to OS?2. every day?3. launch browser?4. when connect internet? 5. or?I try to let system idle 3h, the time is still incorrect. and restart system many times, the time...
  6. The "add account" button in the Accounts->Other Users windows settings not doing anything...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The "add account" button in the Accounts->Other Users windows settings not doing anything...: If I click on the button located in "other users" in the windows setting, a white pop up appears which just immediately crashes without giving me any information....
  7. The "add account" button in the Accounts->Other Users windows settings not doing anything...

The "add account" button in the Accounts->Other Users windows settings not doing anything...: If I click on the button located in "other users" in the windows setting, a white pop up appears which just immediately crashes without giving me any information....
  8. cant open my settings and unable use start menu properly cant even search on it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant open my settings and unable use start menu properly cant even search on it: after a recent update I am unable to open my settings search from the start menu, my battery icon shows a grey cross, and many more [problems pls someone help...
  9. cant open my settings and unable use start menu properly cant even search on it

cant open my settings and unable use start menu properly cant even search on it: after a recent update I am unable to open my settings search from the start menu, my battery icon shows a grey cross, and many more [problems pls someone help...
  10. DPI Setting changes in game - MW3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPI Setting changes in game - MW3: My mouse DPI has started to be effected within Modern Warfare 3. Whilst in game I hear a noise that I have an alert to an app or something which I expect to pop up on the screen, but there is nothing to reference why the DPI settings are changing in game. The moment it...