Windows 10: Setting up Windows Fax on an HP Laptop with Windows 10 and an Optimum Internet Connection

Discus and support Setting up Windows Fax on an HP Laptop with Windows 10 and an Optimum Internet Connection in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am trying to set up Windows 10 Fax with an Optimum internet Wi-Fi connection. I do not know how to get my server name as it asks. Could someone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MAK_Real, Jun 23, 2020.

1. MAK_Real Win User

Setting up Windows Fax on an HP Laptop with Windows 10 and an Optimum Internet Connection

I am trying to set up Windows 10 Fax with an Optimum internet Wi-Fi connection. I do not know how to get my server name as it asks. Could someone possibly please walk me through how to set this up? Thanks in advance!

:)

MAK_Real, Jun 23, 2020
  2. 95Viper Win User

Upgrading to Windows 10 from windows 7 and losing internet connection

Did you run the Windows 10 connection troubleshooter?

Troubleshoot Internet connection problems

Also, check in the "Device Manager" to see if the network adapter is ok.
    You may need to un-install it and then "Scan for new devices".

This is published by HP; however, it gives some good info on troubleshooting with the device manager.
    HP PCs - Device Manager Information (Windows 10, 8)

95Viper, Jun 23, 2020
  3. Newby2 Win User
    Tweaks For Optimum Internet Connection

As my name suggests I know next to nothing about the internal workings of a pc. Despite having a fairly good pc I've never been happy that it performs at an acceptable level, but I have no idea how to test its performance.

I have used on-line tests from companies trying to sell their wares and apparently my pc isn't set up to run at its optimum internet speed. Is this a case of the company just selling software or are there things that can be tweaked?

Any advice you can give on setting my pc to work at its optimum level will be gratefully received.

Newby2, Jun 23, 2020
  4. Setting up Windows Fax on an HP Laptop with Windows 10 and an Optimum Internet Connection

Upgrading to Windows 10 from windows 7 and losing internet connection

A couple of days ago I upgraded my desktop to windows 10 after getting one of those MS prompts. However now I cannot access the internet and suspect the drivers from the Gigabyte GA-MA790X-ud4 motherboard does not support the internet drivers required. Searching the manufacturers website has not given me any joy either. Can anyone offer any suggestions?

iwanttobeabookie, Jun 23, 2020
Thema:

Setting up Windows Fax on an HP Laptop with Windows 10 and an Optimum Internet Connection

1. Setting up Windows Fax on an HP Laptop with Windows 10 and an Optimum Internet Connection - Similar Threads - Setting Fax Laptop

2. Network firewall setting is blocking connection to the internet HP laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network firewall setting is blocking connection to the internet HP laptop: I was not having any problems at all. I ran the HP network diagnostics and it said there was no problem.like they say: "don't fix it if it aint broken"Other devices have no problem connecting to the wifi.Today I tried to connect to the wifi and could not.I ran the HP...
  3. Windows 10 HP Laptop isn't connecting to the internet

Windows 10 HP Laptop isn't connecting to the internet: So my little sister's HP Laptop has recently not been connecting to the internet. I've tried everything I could think of to get it to work: resetting the router, turning the wifi on and off again on the computer, making sure it wasn't in airplane mode, doing some...
  4. Setting up WIndows 10 Fax and Scan

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Setting up WIndows 10 Fax and Scan: I am trying to set up Windows 10 Fax and Scan. I do not have a modem in my laptop, but my computer is connected via wifi to an HP multi-function printer that has fax capability, and the printer is connected to a phone line. Per the HP software, the fax capabilities have...
  5. at window 10 ,How connect Window Fax and Scanner to Hp Printer ?

at window 10 ,How connect Window Fax and Scanner to Hp Printer ?: at window 10 ,How connect Windows Fax and Scanner to Hp Printer ? window fax and scanner show up on my computer bottom desktop but, when I click it, pop up window showed up and "cannot run as it can not access your document folder. please, ensure that windows fax and...
  6. Hp Laptop with Windows 10 won't stay connected to the Internet

Hp Laptop with Windows 10 won't stay connected to the Internet: I just bought an hp laptop with window 10 on it and it refuses to stay connected to any internet I connect it to. At home or at the college I attend. It will connect but then stop it and say that there are no connections available. Will this fix if I buy windows 7? *...
  7. How to set up an Internet connection on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to set up an Internet connection on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]When you get a new Windows computer, the first thing you would want to do is set up an Internet connection. If that’s the case, you should know that Windows 10 offers many ways to connect to the Internet. In [...] This post How to set up an Internet...
  8. Windows 10 Fax and Scan Set Up

Windows 10 Fax and Scan Set Up: I am trying to set up to send and receive fax directly from my computer, however, windows fax and scan keeps saying there is no account configured. I have used this software a few years ago with Windows 7 without complication, but I just can't seem to get this one going....
  9. fax set up

fax set up: I'm trying to set up the fax on hp Officejet pro 8600. It's asking for fax number. where do I find it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/fax-set-up/846ba258-6cda-4c5e-9cbe-2ceb0078385d
  10. Set up page on HP Windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Set up page on HP Windows 10 laptop: I entered the wrong email on the set up page on the windows 10 set up page. Now, it is on the password page, and it won't take any entries. I Tried pressing windows key + I, but it doesn't take me to settings. It is like it is locked. What's my next step?...