Windows 10: setting up windows on a second computer

Discus and support setting up windows on a second computer in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; How do I do this. I want to have the program on two computers owned by me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Barbgo, Apr 16, 2020.

1. Barbgo Win User

setting up windows on a second computer

How do I do this. I want to have the program on two computers owned by me

:)

Barbgo, Apr 16, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 16, 2020
  3. Help! Data partition not showing under my computer

This is happening on a windows 2000 server. Our second partition of the system, for data is not showing under my computer. Here are the properties of it in disk management:

setting up windows on a second computer partition.jpg

Now under logical drives its listed as F and shows free space available.

Suggestions on how to fix this?

Hybrid_theory, Apr 16, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 16, 2020
Thema:

1. setting up windows on a second computer - Similar Threads - setting second computer

2. New computer set up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New computer set up: Hi,We have an older computer and just bought a new one. We'd like to use the same password as the old computer to be able to sync, but of course during the spell where the MS account was asking for a new password every other day, unsure what it is. We've tried a couple on the...
  3. Fast set-up of a SECOND computer - Win10 license

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Fast set-up of a SECOND computer - Win10 license: I do so many customizations at computer-setup time that a full setup takes > week. To set up two identical computers that each came with Win10 preinstalled, I'm thinking of cloning the c: drive of the first computer after setup is done and then inserting the cloned drive...
  4. Windows 10 and computer set up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 and computer set up: HI, My wife uses MS products at school. Her school has a licence for software as educational. In setting up our new PC we were forced to create a hotmail account for logging into the pc. We then wanted to use office 365 and all other parts using her school email...
  5. Setting up second account on son's computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Setting up second account on son's computer: I set up my son's new computer with my Microsoft account and all my files opened up on his new computer. How do I remove them and keep my information private. I still want his computer to be associated with my email....
  6. Setting up a secure second installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Setting up a secure second installation: I would like to ask if something can be done, and if so how to do it. I need to set up a second windows installation on my system for my work, I can do that easily enough. I'm not able to use a VM per company policy. My reason for seeing up a separate installation is to add...
  7. setting up a second monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    setting up a second monitor: I want to see different screens on the monitors https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/setting-up-a-second-monitor/78b685e8-8521-4937-9023-572ff24778b7
  8. SoT trying to set up a second account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SoT trying to set up a second account: I got this game for my son, and he has been enjoying it, but lamenting the fact that most of his friends are playing other games. I bought a second copy so that we can play together (different win 10 machines) but I am having a difficult time figuring out how to log into the...
  9. How do you set up a separate password for a second user on this computer?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do you set up a separate password for a second user on this computer?: How do you set up a separate password for a second user on the same computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-do-you-set-up-a-separate-password-for-a-second/19c92b6d-1dff-487f-8a43-382ddeee1aa2
  10. Setting up scan to computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Setting up scan to computer: I used to be able before windows 10 to scan directly to this computer now I have to go to the printer app is there any way to reinstall that function.*Rolleyes 13198