Windows 10: setting up wireless transceiver

Discus and support setting up wireless transceiver in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Just got a notification on my Win10 and when looked at it, it said something like "we are setting up a wireless transceiver" but I could not find any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Hesed3, Jul 21, 2019.

1. Hesed3 Win User

setting up wireless transceiver

Just got a notification on my Win10 and when looked at it, it said something like "we are setting up a wireless transceiver" but I could not find any details and the notices disappeared. Went to Update & Security and found nothing about it. What is that all about?

:)

Hesed3, Jul 21, 2019

2. no Bluetooth setting & a microsoft wireless transceiver

Windows 10 home 64 bits

wireless transceiver for microsoft Wireless mobile 3500 mouse

I have an ASUS A55A portable, with a wireless transceiver for microsoft Wireless mobile 3500 mouse. I cannot any icon nor any setting relating to bluetooth. Nevertheless, I have files relating to BT, such as Bluetooth
    Software Suite.exe
    and local services: Bluetooth support service & Bluetooth hands free service.

The microsoft Wireless mobile 3500 mouse works perfectly but the PC cannot discover the BeeWi BBH100 Bluetooth headphones.

So, with this transceiver I should be able to connect to which BT enabled devices? why not to this one?

arturoruiznerv, Jul 21, 2019
  3. Transceiver replacement for 3050 Wireless Desktop

Hi Saif,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern. However, it is not possible as each wireless dongle and mouse/keyboard set are matched to the radio frequency that they have been configured to use, this is set at the manufacturing plant. No two wireless sets have the same
    frequency to avoid Crossover when two sets are being used in close proximity. We would suggest you to buy a new wireless set complete with matching transceiver.

Regards.

Manjunath_H, Jul 21, 2019
  4. setting up wireless transceiver

Broken Microsoft 2.4 ghz wireless transceiver adapter for Microsoft Wireless 2000

Hello there,

I mistakenly stepped on my 2.4ghz transceiver for my wireless mouse and keyboard. Now it's not working anymore. Is there a way to buy a replacement. Please point me in the right direction.

Thank you

tundeadelabu, Jul 21, 2019
Thema:

setting up wireless transceiver

1. setting up wireless transceiver - Similar Threads - setting wireless transceiver

2. Wireless printer set up - remotely

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless printer set up - remotely: HiI would like to set up my friends wireless printer via the Quick assist feature on Win10. Looking at YouTube etc etc. it seems straight forward. Is there likely to be any issues? My friend is not brilliant with computers but can probably take instructions. I don't think his...
  3. Wireless printer set up - remotely

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless printer set up - remotely: HiI would like to set up my friends wireless printer via the Quick assist feature on Win10. Looking at YouTube etc etc. it seems straight forward. Is there likely to be any issues? My friend is not brilliant with computers but can probably take instructions. I don't think his...
  4. Wireless printer set up - remotely

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. transceiver USB for the 3050 Wireless Desktop

transceiver USB for the 3050 Wireless Desktop: Hello, I hope you are all doing well. I recently lost my transceiver USB for the 3050 Wireless Desktop stolen from my suitcase and I would like to know where I can buy a replacement. is there any original or third party solution? Thank you, Eran...
  6. Microsoft Wireless Mouse 2000 - connect to old transceiver

Microsoft Wireless Mouse 2000 - connect to old transceiver: Hi, I have a keyboard + mouse kit Microsoft Wireless Desktop 2000, the mouse stopped working, and the weel was kind of wrecked, so i bought a new mouse wireless 2000 which came with its own transceiver. Is it possible to connect the new mouse to the original transceiver...
  7. Microsoft wireless keyboard mouse combo 5000 - need transceiver

Microsoft wireless keyboard mouse combo 5000 - need transceiver: Hello all: I have a wireless keyboard-mouse combo 5000 that has given me may years of trouble free service. I've used them sparingly over the years hence their longevity and I’ve kept them in storage for some time, but now I have come to the necessity of using them again....
  8. Microsoft Wireless Keyboard usb transceiver

Microsoft Wireless Keyboard usb transceiver: Hi there My usb dongle for my keyboard and mouse is broken. Do you provide a replacement? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-wireless-keyboard-usb-transceiver/9362f2cb-a33b-4adf-b1da-99390ce0f149
  9. Lost Transceiver for 3050 Wireless Desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lost Transceiver for 3050 Wireless Desktop: Hello, I hope you are all doing well. I recently lost my transceiver USB for the 3050 Wireless Desktop ( accidentally broken ) and I would like to now where I can buy a replacement. The problem is that I live in Karachi, Pakistan, and can not find an outlet here that has a...
  10. Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard 5000 defective USB Wireless Transceiver (Not from Earth...

Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard 5000 defective USB Wireless Transceiver (Not from Earth...: As noted by others Keyboard stops working or you get weird stuff on the screen writing or like me Left Shift Key and Microsoft Groove activates. It's the USB Transceiver. Three PCs all the same. Second 5000 set up works fine on all three PCs. You'll find in the control...