Windows 10: Setting up word, outlook, emails and one drive correctly

Discus and support Setting up word, outlook, emails and one drive correctly in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Could someone tell me how to send out docuements as an attachment from the WORD program. Between ONE DRIVE, and OUTLOOK it seems nothing can happen if... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Mia311NS, Sep 21, 2020.

1. Mia311NS Win User

Setting up word, outlook, emails and one drive correctly

Could someone tell me how to send out docuements as an attachment from the WORD program. Between ONE DRIVE, and OUTLOOK it seems nothing can happen if these are not set up correctly. Can someone offer assistance?

:)

Mia311NS, Sep 21, 2020

2. Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

The screen shot looks like that's where she would CREATE a new group. What is on the "Send/Receive" tab?

Check this site out...

How to Create Custom Groups in Outlook 2016 | Laptop Mag

After step 7, it tells you how to send to a group.

nolafotoknut, Sep 21, 2020
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Outlook 2010 and iphone4 email questions!!

If Outlook is set as a POP3 account, and the option isn't enabled to leave a copy of the email on the server, then yes you are correct, once the email is downloaded to the computer with outlook it won't be accessible on the iPhone.

newtekie1, Sep 21, 2020
  4. PGR
    PGR Win User

outlook opens word?

If you use a version of Outlook prior to v. 2007, there's a checkbox in one of the preferences tabs which controls this. You can choose Word or Outlook Editor.

V. 2007 no longer includes Outlook Editor, though. It has it's own 'light' verson of Word 2007 built in.

Pete

Thema:

1. Setting up word, outlook, emails and one drive correctly - Similar Threads - Setting word outlook

2. windows 10 Outlook 2010 index settings to find words in tasks and emails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows 10 Outlook 2010 index settings to find words in tasks and emails: Windows 10 v22H2 Build 19045.3693Outlook 2010I was searching for something and had many hits for documents. I then realised no tasks where appearing and the information I wanted turned out to be in a task. The indexing option for Outlook is selected. Is Search designed to...
  3. windows 10 Outlook 2010 index settings to find words in tasks and emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 Outlook 2010 index settings to find words in tasks and emails: Windows 10 v22H2 Build 19045.3693Outlook 2010I was searching for something and had many hits for documents. I then realised no tasks where appearing and the information I wanted turned out to be in a task. The indexing option for Outlook is selected. Is Search designed to...
  4. windows 10 Outlook 2010 index settings to find words in tasks and emails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Outlook and one drive

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Outlook and one drive: My outlook email is not working also my one drive is not working. How can this be corrected? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-and-one-drive/0264fdb9-0d67-4e67-8ec8-929864a81591
  6. Outlook and one drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook and one drive: My outlook email is not working also my one drive is not working. How can this be corrected? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-and-one-drive/0264fdb9-0d67-4e67-8ec8-929864a81591
  7. Outlook and one drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Outlook Email Account Settings

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook Email Account Settings: Hello Forum, I'm preparing to clean install Win 10. I'm trying to collect account settings so that I can quickly reinstall my Outlook email accounts. I've got a Microsoft 365 Personal subscription. I've checked my Outlook account settings, and I don't see the email setup...
  9. Setting up Charter email in Outlook

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Setting up Charter email in Outlook: I cannot get my Charter email account set up in Outlook. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/setting-up-charter-email-in-outlook/430d443e-1ae0-4826-9ca1-3a8c4671906f"
  10. setting up one drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    setting up one drive: I can't set up one drive because I don't have a work or school email account and keep getting notices that I need to set up one drive. WHY? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/setting-up-one-drive/0d2992d3-344a-4af1-9a82-6dd444f9c1e7