Windows 10: setting went from easy to hard?

Discus and support setting went from easy to hard? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I first bought MSFS 2020 I like so many other' watched A you tube video about getting started with MSFS while I watching I saw how the person set... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by EdwardFulton1, Oct 17, 2020.

1. setting went from easy to hard?

When I first bought MSFS 2020 I like so many other' watched A you tube video about getting started with MSFS while I watching I saw how the person set up his setting sim. I also set up mine before you ask no I did not use the settings he used, not all of them anyway. it was clear to me that he'd done this before me not trying to brick my computer. so I had my setting for pilot set to easy did a couple of trainings then started the landing challenges. but here in the last week I've noticed that it was getting increasingly more difficult to fly the aircraft speed was unmanageable and movements were just crazy i start to feel as if the aircraft were trying to fight me. anyway I back into my settings and everything had been changed to hard and grayed out so I can't change them back, useing an H. P. with windows 10 home anyhelp?

:)

EdwardFulton1, Oct 17, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 17, 2020
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue setting went from easy to hard? :p

cadaveca, Oct 17, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

setting went from easy to hard?

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 17, 2020
Thema:

setting went from easy to hard?

1. setting went from easy to hard? - Similar Threads - setting went easy

2. Driver easy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driver easy: Everyone claims its free and safe, but when i download it, it tries to make me pay to update my drivers. Why are all of you lying? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-easy/2383568a-4f41-4cd6-88de-be1138242da9
  3. Easy way to access wifi settings in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Easy way to access wifi settings in Windows 11?: Hello!My parents are going on a trip next week and will be taking their laptop. Usually when we go on vacation, I'm with them, and I take care of said laptop, including connecting it to wifi when needed. They are not tech savvy and definitely not used to Windows 11 yet. I...
  4. Easy way to access wifi settings in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Easy way to access wifi settings in Windows 11?: Hello!My parents are going on a trip next week and will be taking their laptop. Usually when we go on vacation, I'm with them, and I take care of said laptop, including connecting it to wifi when needed. They are not tech savvy and definitely not used to Windows 11 yet. I...
  5. Internal hard disk went from basic to Dynamic

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internal hard disk went from basic to Dynamic: Hi everyone, I need help I was having troubles with one of mine external hard disks and while on the process of fixing it, I unwantedly turned my internal hard disk C:\ from basic to dynamic, is there a way to turn it back into basic?...
  6. Windows 10 Export / Import Settings - "Easy Button"

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Export / Import Settings - "Easy Button": Situation - I go through and get all my user specific settings just the way I like it and I'd like to export everything for safe keeping, by hitting an "Export Settings" button from the main "Windows Settings" screen Reasons - I choose to reset to factory settings, get a...
  7. Easy Guide: How to Format an External Hard Disk in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Easy Guide: How to Format an External Hard Disk in Windows 10: In this article, we show you how to format a new external drive that you can use to backup purposes or store files. You can also check out the following articles additional tasks you can prepare your external drive: Partition a Hard Drive for macOS Time Machine and...
  8. Is there a easy way to stop Cortana from starting

in Cortana
    Is there a easy way to stop Cortana from starting: I would like to stop Cortana from starting. Is there a easy way to do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-easy-way-to-stop-cortana-from-starting/2b4766d1-5b7b-45e8-868a-7f4bc3fb8b8b"
  9. how to change random setting to easy

how to change random setting to easy: My Spider game setting is on 'Random'. I want to change it to 'Easy'. My other games have the same problem, except Solitare. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-random-setting-to-easy/434ce02b-399e-49fc-bb93-ba9dae80ffe7
  10. Easy Way to Transfer Account Settings

Easy Way to Transfer Account Settings: I think I have a corrupted Windows Account. I could not find an easy way to transfer my existing one to a new one I made. Also the new account has a different name under users since I cannot use my original name. Any suggestions on how to solve these two problems?...