Windows 10: settings and Microsoft store not opening

Discus and support settings and Microsoft store not opening in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; settings and Microsoft store are not opening at all . I didn't tried to update this at any time. I tried in several ways but they are not opening .... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MunSTeror, Jan 5, 2022.

1. MunSTeror Win User

settings and Microsoft store not opening

settings and Microsoft store are not opening at all . I didn't tried to update this at any time. I tried in several ways but they are not opening . previously an app from M-store was also stuck forever in acquiring license. Some Apps in the start menu also seems like this .

:)

MunSTeror, Jan 5, 2022

2. Microsoft Store

Hi James,

To resolve your concern about Windows Store, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    • Restart the PC, sign in with your Microsoft user account and check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Jan 5, 2022
  3. store

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community!

I would suggest you to clear the cache memory of the Windows Store app.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run window

• Type wsreset.exe and hit enter.

Now try to open Windows store and see if that helps.

Waseemulla S, Jan 5, 2022
  4. settings and Microsoft store not opening

Microsoft Store

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to install Minecraft on your PC.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 Version and Build installed? (Type winver
      in Windows search/Run command)
    • Do you get any error message?
    • Do you have any non-Microsoft antivirus/security program installed?

However, we would suggest you to perform these steps and after every step check if you are able to install Minecraft.

Step 1:
    Reset the Windows Store Cache

Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the
    Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note:
    A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Step 2:
    Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter

Select the Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security
    > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run the troubleshooter.

Step 3:
    Reset Microsoft Store

Refer the steps in this article: Reset Microsoft Store via Settings.

Step 4: New user account

If the issue persists, then we would suggest you to create a new administrator user account and check, refer this article to
    create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jan 5, 2022
Thema:

settings and Microsoft store not opening

1. settings and Microsoft store not opening - Similar Threads - settings Microsoft store

2. Settings & Microsoft Store not opening/crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Settings & Microsoft Store not opening/crashing: This happened very suddenly and randomly, my computer simply will not allow me to open up my settings and microsoft store, and when I've read many forums on the same issue, powershell as well. Nothing is working, not even trying to reset my pc entirely, it just says "an error...
  3. Settings & Microsoft Store not opening/crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Settings & Microsoft Store not opening/crashing: This happened very suddenly and randomly, my computer simply will not allow me to open up my settings and microsoft store, and when I've read many forums on the same issue, powershell as well. Nothing is working, not even trying to reset my pc entirely, it just says "an error...
  4. Settings & Microsoft Store not opening/crashing

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Can't open settings and Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't open settings and Microsoft store: Why can't I open Microsoft store or settings? It said they're updating but I can't open them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-settings-and-microsoft-store/e5148a46-2453-4ab7-8217-f7c7134e4f92
  6. Can't open settings and Microsoft store

Can't open settings and Microsoft store: Why can't I open Microsoft store or settings? It said they're updating but I can't open them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-settings-and-microsoft-store/e5148a46-2453-4ab7-8217-f7c7134e4f92
  7. Can't open settings and Microsoft store

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. settings and Microsoft store not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    settings and Microsoft store not opening: settings and Microsoft store are not opening at all . I didn't tried to update this at any time. I tried in several ways but they are not opening . previously an app from M-store was also stuck forever in acquiring license. Some Apps in the start menu also seems like this ....
  9. settings and Microsoft store not opening

settings and Microsoft store not opening: settings and Microsoft store are not opening at all . I didn't tried to update this at any time. I tried in several ways but they are not opening . previously an app from M-store was also stuck forever in acquiring license. Some Apps in the start menu also seems like this ....
  10. I can't open Microsoft store settings.

I can't open Microsoft store settings.: I go into Microsoft store to go reinstall Minecraft, turns out it doesn't seem to work, then when I try clicking settings, it freezes, and nothing else works on the window and all I can do is close it, I was wondering if you anyone could help?...