Windows 10: Settings and Photos keep going to the left

Discus and support Settings and Photos keep going to the left in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Recently when I go to my photos, it scrolls automatically to the left and it does not stop. Pressing the right button has no effect and just keeps the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PetezaHut, Mar 5, 2021.

1. PetezaHut Win User

Settings and Photos keep going to the left

Recently when I go to my photos, it scrolls automatically to the left and it does not stop. Pressing the right button has no effect and just keeps the picture for half a second then instantly goes back to scrolling to the left.

The same problem is apparent in the settings when I tried to click the search bar in Apps and Features, which I can't because the options keep going to left of the settings.

How would I remedy this?

:)

PetezaHut, Mar 5, 2021
  2. Marby Rey Win User

Photos

Hi David,

It appears that the Camera roll feature is enabled in your Windows Phone that’s why your photos sync on your computer automatically. We suggest that you follow the steps below on how disable the Auto upload setting on your Windows Phone.

• Go to Settings.
    • Swipe Left to Application Settings.
    • Select Photo+Camera.
    • Select OneDrive under Auto Upload setting.
    • Choose Turn off.

Do let us know if you need any other assistance.

Marby Rey, Mar 5, 2021
  3. NOPD Win User
    Unable to set Photoscape as Default Photo Viewer

Photoscape is an app that is functioning normally.
    I want to make it my Default Photo Viewer.
    When I go to Settings/Default Apps it is not on the list
    On one attempt to set, it stated that Photoscape was "unavailable" (not sure where that occurred)
    I have tried a number of paths for default apps in Tutorial section without success
    Suggestions for how to get around this barrier?
    Thank You

NOPD, Mar 5, 2021
  4. Settings and Photos keep going to the left

Photos are opening with Paint instead of Photos app

Hello,

It's likely that your default application for opening photos is Paint. To change your default program in Windows 10 from
    Paint to the Photo app, we suggest that you perform the following steps:

• On the Start menu, select Settings.
    • Go to System, then go to Default apps.
    • Select Photos or any app that you like to be the default under
      Photo viewer.

Update us if the steps above helped you in resolving your concern.

Angela Pun, Mar 5, 2021
Thema:

Settings and Photos keep going to the left

1. Settings and Photos keep going to the left - Similar Threads - Settings Photos keep

2. Sound Issue: Left and Right Channel Volume Keeps Going Out of Sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound Issue: Left and Right Channel Volume Keeps Going Out of Sync: Every once in a while I notice that the left and right channel volume of my headset is lopsided and I go into sound properties to fix it. One of the channels will have 2-4 more volume than the other. Is there a way to prevent this from happening in the first place? I change...
  3. Sound Issue: Left and Right Channel Volume Keeps Going Out of Sync

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound Issue: Left and Right Channel Volume Keeps Going Out of Sync: Every once in a while I notice that the left and right channel volume of my headset is lopsided and I go into sound properties to fix it. One of the channels will have 2-4 more volume than the other. Is there a way to prevent this from happening in the first place? I change...
  4. I can't seem to go left and right in the photos app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't seem to go left and right in the photos app.: I can't seem to go left and right in the photos app.For example, I have a folder on my desktop with a bunch of photos in it. When I click on a photo, the photo opens in the photo app. I am able to see the photo, but I am unable to go left and right to view the previous or the...
  5. I can't seem to go left and right in the photos app.

I can't seem to go left and right in the photos app.: I can't seem to go left and right in the photos app.For example, I have a folder on my desktop with a bunch of photos in it. When I click on a photo, the photo opens in the photo app. I am able to see the photo, but I am unable to go left and right to view the previous or the...
  6. System tab keeps crashing after going into Settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    System tab keeps crashing after going into Settings: I go into settings from control panel and try to open up "system" but it just freezes and crashes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-tab-keeps-crashing-after-going-into/5aa9c52f-199d-4789-86e5-79f070cc942e
  7. No arrows on my photos. I open a photo I can not go left or right.

No arrows on my photos. I open a photo I can not go left or right.: I am getting so tired of this. Day in and day out I see windows not working more and more and more and more and more and more. How is it they can get away with this? Newest issue, i have no arrows on my photos. I open a photo I can not go left or right. Not one element in...
  8. letters go off screen on left

in Windows 10 Customization
    letters go off screen on left: how do i change screen size on windows 10 monitor? recentlly upgraded to Windows 10 on PC. characters go off screen and can't find setting to change. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/letters-go-off-screen-on-left/538d5534-093e-45e5-9ba5-542e9da25d07
  9. `Photos App on Surface Go keeps adding onedrive to the collection

`Photos App on Surface Go keeps adding onedrive to the collection: The photos app keeps searching onedrive, even after repeatedly switching off to add to the collection. Because the process takes too long with wifi, the tablet hangs. I do not want the app to check onedrive....
  10. Ethernet adapter keep comming and going in settings

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ethernet adapter keep comming and going in settings: [img] Hello all. i am trying to fix a friends network issue, his laptop is always connected to the wi fi and cannot connect to the ethernet adapter when he used to be able to, i have tried to update the drivers and when i do the adapter then vanished from the settings when i...