Windows 10: Settings and Start wont work. Activation watermark appeared

Discus and support Settings and Start wont work. Activation watermark appeared in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So i got a windows 10 update 2 days ago and everything went smoothly till an hour ago... i was watching some video on YouTube and suddenly the windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Dodz13x, Dec 10, 2020.

1. Settings and Start wont work. Activation watermark appeared

So i got a windows 10 update 2 days ago and everything went smoothly till an hour ago... i was watching some video on YouTube and suddenly the windows activation watermark popped up! my windows came activated when i bought my laptop 3-4 years ago so that was very weird, so i went to check the settings. BUT. The settings wont open, and the start button (plus win key) wont work either! What can i do? i have no idea what went wrong. i restarted the laptop 2 times already, and also tried powershell for corruption (through the task manager) and found nothing.

submitted by /u/Dodz13x
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Dodz13x, Dec 10, 2020
Thema:

Settings and Start wont work. Activation watermark appeared

1. Settings and Start wont work. Activation watermark appeared - Similar Threads - Settings Start wont

2. Activate Watermark appears

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activate Watermark appears: An activate windows window has started to appear on the bottom right. It will go away after a restart but eventually comes back. I have dropped my Script Host but the URLs provided to reactivate led me no where. I haven't changed any hardware recently so I'm a little lost......
  3. Activate Watermark appears

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activate Watermark appears: An activate windows window has started to appear on the bottom right. It will go away after a restart but eventually comes back. I have dropped my Script Host but the URLs provided to reactivate led me no where. I haven't changed any hardware recently so I'm a little lost......
  4. Activate Watermark appears

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Activate Windows watermark appeared out of nowhere

Activate Windows watermark appeared out of nowhere: I've been using Windows 10 Pro for a few years now, and just recently, while playing a new game, the "Activate Windows" watermark appeared out of nowhere. I've tried multiple things already, and nothing is helping my case.I cant even change the product key, when i try to do...
  6. Activate Windows watermark appeared out of nowhere

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activate Windows watermark appeared out of nowhere: I've been using Windows 10 Pro for a few years now, and just recently, while playing a new game, the "Activate Windows" watermark appeared out of nowhere. I've tried multiple things already, and nothing is helping my case.I cant even change the product key, when i try to do...
  7. "Activate Windows" Watermark Suddenly Appeared

"Activate Windows" Watermark Suddenly Appeared: So I noticed about a week ago my windows is suddenly not activated anymore. I bought this PC from someone who built it from scratch and installed windows pro on it themselves, I don't know the product key but it should be a full version and it worked fine up till now.I've...
  8. Activate windows watermark appeared all of a sudden.

Activate windows watermark appeared all of a sudden.: I activated my windows a few years back. sadly, that e-mail has long been lost, my mistake. However, today, the "activate windows: go to settings, to activate windows" watermark appeared on my screen. The CMd tells me that my windows key should not be able to expire, and even...
  9. Activate windows watermark randomly appeared

Activate windows watermark randomly appeared: So, im running windows 10, Then randomly all of a sudden, The windows activate watermark appears, i tried troubleshooting the issue, It came up with, "Something intrrupted are troubleshooting, try in a few minutes 0x8007000d" I also cant factory reset because it says "we...
  10. Activate Windows watermark suddenly appeared

Activate Windows watermark suddenly appeared: No changes have been made to the hardware, and I've had this laptop for nearly two years. This morning, a watermark appeared in the bottom right corner of my screen telling me to activate windows. On the activation page in settings it tells me I don't have a valid digital...