Windows 10: settings and windows store not opening

Discus and support settings and windows store not opening in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; windows settings and store... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Akash ReddyK, Feb 22, 2019.

1. settings and windows store not opening

windows settings and store

:)

Akash ReddyK, Feb 22, 2019

2. Windows 10 Store opens for no reason by it's self.

Hi,

To resolve the issue with your Windows Store, we suggest that you reset it by following the steps listed:

• Press Windows Key + R to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe, and click OK.

It will show a command prompt window which is blank, but it is clearing the cache. Just wait for the Store to close and open automatically.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Feb 22, 2019
  3. Windows Store is not opening

Hi Lace,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

I suggest that you reset the Windows Store cache and check.
    WSReset.exe is a troubleshooting tool designed to reset the Windows Store without changing account settings or deleting installed apps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + R on your keyboard.

• Type wsreset.exe and press Enter.

And also, check if the proxy server is enabled. If yes, I would suggest that you disable it.

Follow the given below steps:

• Click the Gearbox (settings)
      at the top right corner in Internet Explorer.
    • Click on Internet Options and select
      Connections tab.
    • Click on LAN settings and uncheck the box next to “proxy server for your LAN”.
    • Click OK to save and close the window.

Hope this helps you. Keep us posted with the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Azaruddin Syed, Feb 22, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

settings and windows store not opening

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. settings and windows store not opening :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Feb 22, 2019
Thema:

settings and windows store not opening

1. settings and windows store not opening - Similar Threads - settings store opening

2. Settings & Microsoft Store not opening/crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Settings & Microsoft Store not opening/crashing: This happened very suddenly and randomly, my computer simply will not allow me to open up my settings and microsoft store, and when I've read many forums on the same issue, powershell as well. Nothing is working, not even trying to reset my pc entirely, it just says "an error...
  3. Settings & Microsoft Store not opening/crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Settings & Microsoft Store not opening/crashing: This happened very suddenly and randomly, my computer simply will not allow me to open up my settings and microsoft store, and when I've read many forums on the same issue, powershell as well. Nothing is working, not even trying to reset my pc entirely, it just says "an error...
  4. Can't open settings and Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't open settings and Microsoft store: Why can't I open Microsoft store or settings? It said they're updating but I can't open them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-settings-and-microsoft-store/e5148a46-2453-4ab7-8217-f7c7134e4f92
  5. Can't open settings and Microsoft store

Can't open settings and Microsoft store: Why can't I open Microsoft store or settings? It said they're updating but I can't open them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-settings-and-microsoft-store/e5148a46-2453-4ab7-8217-f7c7134e4f92
  6. Can't open settings and Microsoft store

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. settings and Microsoft store not opening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    settings and Microsoft store not opening: settings and Microsoft store are not opening at all . I didn't tried to update this at any time. I tried in several ways but they are not opening . previously an app from M-store was also stuck forever in acquiring license. Some Apps in the start menu also seems like this ....
  8. settings and Microsoft store not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    settings and Microsoft store not opening: settings and Microsoft store are not opening at all . I didn't tried to update this at any time. I tried in several ways but they are not opening . previously an app from M-store was also stuck forever in acquiring license. Some Apps in the start menu also seems like this ....
  9. settings and Microsoft store not opening

10. setting of Pc and store can not be open

in Windows 10 Customization
    setting of Pc and store can not be open: when I want to open settings and store in my pc it cannot be open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/setting-of-pc-and-store-can-not-be-open/5d6c20e4-8d3b-4156-8537-4fc2c9039d3b