Windows 10: settings app and store app issues

Discus and support settings app and store app issues in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I click the windows button and then on settings, a panel opens, with the wheel in the middle and totally blue see picture below. The app doesn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by vette.c5, Apr 18, 2020.

1. vette.c5 Win User

settings app and store app issues

When I click the windows button and then on settings, a panel opens, with the wheel in the middle and totally blue see picture below. The app doesn't start.

I can not access any parameter, but I get there through the control panel

same issue with store, and maybe others

settings app and store app issues 43332c63-b3b1-4236-8505-ee39cd801ac0?upload=true.jpg

:)

vette.c5, Apr 18, 2020

2. Apple Claims Steam Link App Violates App Store Guidelines

Here's what Valve is contending with:
    App Store Review Guidelines - Apple Developer

The ones that stand out that may have caught Steam Link:
    So yeah, there's a lot of reasons why Steam Link would get rejected.

App submissions and approvals is a thing between developer and Apple. Valve intentionally let this information leak probably because Apple's restrictive guidlines will never allow Steam Link to be on the store. Valve is hoping the Steam user base makes a lot of noise so Apple grants Valve and exemption. I doubt it will work. Apple loves control and Steam Link is a portal into the Linux/Windows ecosystem. Even if Steam Link were exclusive to Mac OS, Apple would likely demand Valve use Mac OS's remote desktop features rather than Steam Link.

I'd be shocked if Apple allows it.

FordGT90Concept, Apr 18, 2020
  3. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Apr 18, 2020
  4. settings app and store app issues

Windows Store to Pack "Mature" Games and Apps

They announce this right after they said weren't going to carry any of it... Ya think some investors told them to stfu and take money? *Laugh :laugh:

I wonder how long it will be before you can't install noncertified apps? The app store is the 1st stepping stone. Although, you'd have to be an idiot to give 30% to these clowns.

TheGuruStud, Apr 18, 2020
Thema:

settings app and store app issues

1. settings app and store app issues - Similar Threads - settings app store

2. Microsoft Store apps issue

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store apps issue: So this problem has been present for a little while wherein apps installed from the Microsoft Store the mouse goes outside of the window when it shouldn't. For example, in a game, when I look around at some point the mouse will leave the window and go to the desktop if it's...
  3. Issue with store apps icons!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with store apps icons!: Hi guys I have problem with store apps icons which is the icons are shown in start menu but when I search'em in searching and indexing part the icons are not shown properly I mean they are like this: [ATTACH] And this looks good in start menu: [ATTACH] I have the same...
  4. Microsoft Store App Issue

Microsoft Store App Issue: Whenever I boot my laptop, I keep getting an error message which reads as under: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\AppRepository\60419chengcong.NavigationBar_1.0.5.0_neutral_~_t9fsqbj7rngfm.xml Apparently this relates to some App which is on the Laptop or which has since...
  5. Issues with Microsoft Store app

Issues with Microsoft Store app: I am running Window 10 and since the last windows update the following apps keep closing without any warning. OneNote for Windows 10 Microsoft To Do Microsoft Office Your Phone I had downloaded all of these apps from the Microsoft Store. I have tried resetting the apps,...
  6. [solved] settings app and store app issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    [solved] settings app and store app issues: When I click the windows button and then on settings, a panel opens, with the wheel in the middle and totally blue see picture below. The app doesn't start. I can not access any parameter, but I get there through the control panel same issue with store, and maybe others...
  7. settings app issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    settings app issue: When I click the windows button and then on settings, a panel opens, with the wheel in the middle and totally blue see picture below. The app doesn't start. I can not access any parameter, but I get there through the control panel [ATTACH]...
  8. Microsoft app store apps install issue

Microsoft app store apps install issue: In Microsoft store i clicked the GET button for downloading the apps but i cannot able to download. please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-app-store-apps-install-issue/04e3f4c0-a1bf-4747-bb3e-c22468914b0e"
  9. Microsoft Store app issue

Microsoft Store app issue: HI I've Lumia 950xl & in about 3 latest version of Microsoft store that I've upgraded realize that it has conflict on menu sign at top of app and list of apps. could you please help me?...
  10. Repeating issue with Store apps

Repeating issue with Store apps: I have been having an annoying problem with Windows Store apps. Every day or so some vanish along with their tiles and all apps listing, usually about half a dozen at a time..If I can remember which one(s) have gone missing I re-install them from the Store, again and again....