Windows 10: Settings App Header/Banner without account info?

Discus and support Settings App Header/Banner without account info? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I just got the 20H2 for my 1909. After the update, I noticed the "new" (for me at least) settings app header/banner. It shows account info, or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by eXtremeDevil, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Settings App Header/Banner without account info?

Hello, I just got the 20H2 for my 1909. After the update, I noticed the "new" (for me at least) settings app header/banner. It shows account info, or it should, because in my case it says "Local account" and shows no image/avatar. I have a microsoft account linked on the PC so, shouldn't this bar show my avatar and mail?

Settings App Header/Banner without account info? [​IMG]

Thanks in advance!

:)

eXtremeDevil, Nov 22, 2020

2. About windows settings header banner

Why am i still not getting windows settings header banner? My laptop runs on windows 10, 2004 version. Recently i joined insider program and installed 20h2 , still i am unable to get settings header banner. I am using my Sony Vaio laptop with licened copy
    of windows 10.

Tanvi Nitin Prabhu, Nov 22, 2020
  3. Settings Header

windows 10 settings header banner is not showing

how can i get it(Like This)

Settings App Header/Banner without account info? 0d5c1563-b679-433c-8550-69de93bb333d?upload=true.jpg

NishadhaRodrigo1, Nov 22, 2020
  4. angus Win User

Settings App Header/Banner without account info?

Settings can't be opened using the built-in administrator account

Hello,
    Unfortunately I have the same issue as Dabz from upgrading win7 to win10.
    I've tried opening settings using all the suggested methods and it will not load using my account with Administrator access nor the built-in Administrator profile. I also tried other methods not listed such as using Run. Control panel is just a stepping stone to add users in Settings.
    I'm also having explorer.exe issues, which I believe is preventing Settings from loading.
    Using cmd (Admin) I successfully created a new user profile [and granted admin access also using cmd (Admin)], however win10 will not allow this account to log on. win10 does not list this new user within control panel but it does in the start menu. win10 will not allow to log in or switch to the new account via the start menu either.
    I can access settings in Safe Mode but this will not allow me to create a new account.
    Any help/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
    Cheers

angus, Nov 22, 2020
Thema:

Settings App Header/Banner without account info?

1. Settings App Header/Banner without account info? - Similar Threads - Settings App Header

2. how to get back missing Top header banner in Windows 10 settings.

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to get back missing Top header banner in Windows 10 settings.: How to re-install the top header banner in Windows 10 setting in Version 21H1 OS Build 190.43.1081? The banner is missing in my pc maybe because of deletion of files associated with it. Is it safe and secure to always sync my Samsung mobile phone with pc via ‘Your phone’ and...
  3. Settings banner

Settings banner: Hi Why hasn’t Microsoft made a disable feature for that header/banner in setting it’s an eyesore to say the least. Surely developer would be aware of this , nearly as similar when edge got pushed to everyone without choice . I use my system in a local profile and keep...
  4. DISABLE the Settings Header Banner

DISABLE the Settings Header Banner: To disable the Settings Header Banner 1. Download the proper Mach2 file here: Releases . riverar/mach2 . GitHub 2. Open the zip file and place: mach2.exe and msdia140.dll on your desktop. 3. Open a command prompt as Admin. 4. Type: cd C:\Users\<user name>\Desktop [where...
  5. Settings Header.

Settings Header.: Hi, I'm running the latest build 19042.572 and would like to know how I could get the settings ui header. I think it looks pretty cool but it didn't come in the latest update for me. Thanks in advance....
  6. Settings header

Settings header: Why does settings header look like this? It's annoying.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings-header/06812170-d7cf-443f-852b-36eb823cad1c
  7. About windows settings header banner

About windows settings header banner: Why am i still not getting windows settings header banner? My laptop runs on windows 10, 2004 version. Recently i joined insider program and installed 20h2 , still i am unable to get settings header banner. I am using my Sony Vaio laptop with licened copy of windows 10....
  8. Settings Header

Settings Header: How can i turn off the Windows 10 settings header. It only appears on two out of four of my Windows 10 machines. It takes up to much space on my ThinkPad's small display, very annoying on the ThinkPad. Any advice would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance....
  9. Settings Header

Settings Header: windows 10 settings header banner is not showing how can i get it(Like This) [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings-header/7f1d7850-d2b4-4758-b53a-1b76da47a5cb
  10. 1903 and new Microsoft Account banner in Settings...

in Windows 10 Support
    1903 and new Microsoft Account banner in Settings...: Hi all i just updated to 1903. I am missing top banner in Setting with Microsoft Account information like on this picture: https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=h...5153-2.jpg&f=1 Was it removed from official release or you guys just have it? I tired to reset the Setting app...