Windows 10: Settings App in Windows 10 keeps scrolling down and selecting the bottom option.

Discus and support Settings App in Windows 10 keeps scrolling down and selecting the bottom option. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm unable to select any other options on any menu in the Settings app, it keeps scrolling down to the bottom and automatically selecting the last... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Xander Feng, May 10, 2020.

1. Settings App in Windows 10 keeps scrolling down and selecting the bottom option.

I'm unable to select any other options on any menu in the Settings app, it keeps scrolling down to the bottom and automatically selecting the last option on the page.

I've tried reinstalling my mouse/keyboard drivers, and doing sfc/scannow checks, nothing seems to be working.

:)

Xander Feng, May 10, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 10, 2020
  3. How to Add App to AutoPlay Options?

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Navigate to Start>Settings>System.
    • In the left navigation pane, click on Default.
    • In the right pane, scroll down and click on Set defaults by app.
    • In the set Default programs Window, check if you are able to select Adobe Bridge CS6 and select the same.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 10, 2020
  4. Settings App in Windows 10 keeps scrolling down and selecting the bottom option.

Windows 10 download speed issues

Try this method:
    • First of all from Start Menu, open Settings (Type settings in the search bar and it will appear).
    • locate and select “Update and Security“.
    • in this window, Locate “Advanced Options”. Click on it.
    • In Advanced Options; Click on “Choose How Updates are Delivered“.
    • Turn off Updates from more than one place.
    Your system will not work as a seeder for other Windows 10 users. It will give sudden boast to your Slow internet speed.

lorraine walsh, May 10, 2020
Thema:

Settings App in Windows 10 keeps scrolling down and selecting the bottom option.

1. Settings App in Windows 10 keeps scrolling down and selecting the bottom option. - Similar Threads - Settings App keeps

2. Windows keep scrolling in settings app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows keep scrolling in settings app: https://youtu.be/QnDU6Ff7W9o https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-keep-scrolling-in-settings-app/c55bad58-598c-420b-9ea8-e26f1107b087
  3. Windows keep scrolling in settings app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows keep scrolling in settings app: https://youtu.be/QnDU6Ff7W9o https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-keep-scrolling-in-settings-app/c55bad58-598c-420b-9ea8-e26f1107b087
  4. Windows 10 auto scrolling down and selecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 auto scrolling down and selecting: When i click the start buttton it starts slecting random things so fast that i can't even restart it or when i go to settings => application for example it scrolls me to the buttom and get stuck therewhen i restart it stops for a while then comes backWindows 10 proversion...
  5. Windows 10 auto scrolling down and selecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 auto scrolling down and selecting: When i click the start buttton it starts slecting random things so fast that i can't even restart it or when i go to settings => application for example it scrolls me to the buttom and get stuck therewhen i restart it stops for a while then comes backWindows 10 proversion...
  6. Windows 10 auto scrolling down and selecting

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Windows keep scrolling in settings app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows keep scrolling in settings app: https://youtu.be/q8Dv9iG6YLU I found a recording showing exactly what its doing any solutions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-keep-scrolling-in-settings-app/57bb0805-1f33-43b9-b721-7b1fa67d65fa
  8. My windows 10 settings and other apps keep scrolling down

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My windows 10 settings and other apps keep scrolling down: It keeps scrolling down on the windows settings related apps (Settings app, Network settings, these are the only ones i've found that do this, it doesn't happen on any other app or software. submitted by /u/Icy-Interaction-9882 [link] [comments]...
  9. Window apps keeps selecting the bottom items.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Window apps keeps selecting the bottom items.: I started having this issue after restarting my laptop. After that, I can't select an internet connection to connect without right-clicking. This bug also exist on other windows built in app. Right now, I can't submit a feedback on Feedback Hub because when I opened...
  10. Settings App in Windows 10 not scrolling down with mouse.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Settings App in Windows 10 not scrolling down with mouse.: Scrolling with my mouse works on everything except the Settings App therefore I'm unable to make any changes. Also blue text on the left of the screen does not respond. I've searched for a solution on the net but so far have been unsuccessful. Can anyone help?...