Windows 10: Settings App Issue Top Header Missing

Discus and support Settings App Issue Top Header Missing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So I have a Windows Settings app, and the Top Header is MissingIt looks like this:Here's the detail about my Windows 10 Build:Edition Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ruben Hu, May 4, 2021.

1. Ruben Hu Win User

Settings App Issue Top Header Missing

So I have a Windows Settings app, and the Top Header is MissingIt looks like this:Here's the detail about my Windows 10 Build:Edition Windows 10 ProVersion 20H2Installed on ‎24/‎07/‎2020OS build 19042.928Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0

:)

Ruben Hu, May 4, 2021

2. Top Border edges of Web Pages in Microsoft Edge or in the Mail App missing Windows 10.

Hi Samson,

Welcome to Microsoft community.

We understand that, top Border edges of Web Pages on Microsoft Edge and the Mail App are missing on Windows 10.

We are glad to assist you to fix the issue.

• Is this issue specific to Microsoft Edge and the Mail App ?
    I suggest you to press F11 key on these Microsoft Edge and Mail App Windows and check, if you could get all options on top Border edges of these Windows.

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, May 4, 2021
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 4, 2021
  4. Settings App Issue Top Header Missing

desk top missing

Hi Elizabeth,

Let us resolve the missing desktop issue of your friend. We suggest that you follow the steps/instructions on this
    link. Select the error you’re experiencing from the list included on the page.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, May 4, 2021
Thema:

Settings App Issue Top Header Missing

1. Settings App Issue Top Header Missing - Similar Threads - Settings App Issue

2. Why is Microsoft misleading users in the Settings top header?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Microsoft misleading users in the Settings top header?: Like a lot of people, I really dislike that useless top header in the Settings. There was a way to disable it but of course MS made it so that that no longer works :But it's not only the header itself but also what's in it.For me it says "Repair recommended" for Internet. I...
  3. Why is Microsoft misleading users in the Settings top header?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is Microsoft misleading users in the Settings top header?: Like a lot of people, I really dislike that useless top header in the Settings. There was a way to disable it but of course MS made it so that that no longer works :But it's not only the header itself but also what's in it.For me it says "Repair recommended" for Internet. I...
  4. Why is Microsoft misleading users in the Settings top header?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Not getting top header in Settings

Not getting top header in Settings: Hello, I have a computer running Windows 10 21H2 the latest version of Windows 10 and I am not getting the header in Windows settings. The header that shows Account name, Microsoft 365 and Onedrive is not visible. Only the settings with the search bar is visible, and the...
  6. how to get back missing Top header banner in Windows 10 settings.

how to get back missing Top header banner in Windows 10 settings.: How to re-install the top header banner in Windows 10 setting in Version 21H1 OS Build 190.43.1081? The banner is missing in my pc maybe because of deletion of files associated with it. Is it safe and secure to always sync my Samsung mobile phone with pc via ‘Your phone’ and...
  7. Settings Header.

Settings Header.: Hi, I'm running the latest build 19042.572 and would like to know how I could get the settings ui header. I think it looks pretty cool but it didn't come in the latest update for me. Thanks in advance....
  8. Settings page top header now showing.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Settings page top header now showing.: Top header icon in settings page which show user profile and onedrive and windows update is not showing in my laptop, I have updated to the 20H1 update as release preview insider. It showed the header for a bit , after restart its gone. I have tried the external forced enable...
  9. Windows 10 2004 Setting Header Missing

Windows 10 2004 Setting Header Missing: [ATTACH][ATTACH] Using last version of Windows 10. Updated everything. But still there is no header. And i want the header without forcing windows to do it....
  10. Settings top header bar after updating to 1909

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Settings top header bar after updating to 1909: Hi, I have recently updated to Nov release 1909 of my Windows 10 professional edition and I don’t see the top header bar/panel in the Settings app (which supposedly shows the profile icon and some quick actions). Is there anything I need to check for it to appear or was that...