Windows 10: settings app issues asus windows 10 update

Discus and support settings app issues asus windows 10 update in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i am having issues with my settings app it will not open at all any help please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by EstrellaOfficial, Aug 11, 2020.

1. settings app issues asus windows 10 update

i am having issues with my settings app it will not open at all any help please

:)

EstrellaOfficial, Aug 11, 2020

2. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Aug 11, 2020
  3. Windows 10 download speed issues

Try this method:
    • First of all from Start Menu, open Settings (Type settings in the search bar and it will appear).
    • locate and select “Update and Security“.
    • in this window, Locate “Advanced Options”. Click on it.
    • In Advanced Options; Click on “Choose How Updates are Delivered“.
    • Turn off Updates from more than one place.
    Your system will not work as a seeder for other Windows 10 users. It will give sudden boast to your Slow internet speed.

lorraine walsh, Aug 11, 2020
  4. newtekie1 Win User

settings app issues asus windows 10 update

Windows update issues

Came here to suggest this.*Laugh :laugh:

Definitely not an issue with the Windows Servers as I just re-installed yesterday and got all my updates.

newtekie1, Aug 11, 2020
Thema:

settings app issues asus windows 10 update

1. settings app issues asus windows 10 update - Similar Threads - settings app issues

2. Update windows 10 Asus laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update windows 10 Asus laptop: Asus model N580vd after update got very slow and crashes sometimes. Looks like ram faulty but hardware in perfect conditions. Any advice https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-windows-10-asus-laptop/f56417a5-b9f6-49b6-83c0-7bc38221ad17
  3. Issue in 'Advanced App Settings'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue in 'Advanced App Settings': Every time Windows starts there's is a notification of an account problem.The issue is in 'Advanced App Settings.Windows' When I click 'Sign in' I get an error....
  4. Issue in 'Advanced App Settings'

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue in 'Advanced App Settings': Every time Windows starts there's is a notification of an account problem.The issue is in 'Advanced App Settings.Windows' When I click 'Sign in' I get an error....
  5. Asus windows 10 battery issue laptop.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Asus windows 10 battery issue laptop.: Sometimes and only sometimes as soon as i open a Roblox game. Ill get your Battery is running low. Plug it in and its fine. Sometimes it doesn't pop up at all. Well tonight opened a roblox gane for a few seconds. And got your battery is low. Then it shut off. I then plugged...
  6. settings app and store app issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    settings app and store app issues: When I click the windows button and then on settings, a panel opens, with the wheel in the middle and totally blue see picture below. The app doesn't start. I can not access any parameter, but I get there through the control panel same issue with store, and maybe others...
  7. settings app issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    settings app issue: When I click the windows button and then on settings, a panel opens, with the wheel in the middle and totally blue see picture below. The app doesn't start. I can not access any parameter, but I get there through the control panel [ATTACH]...
  8. Windows 10 default Photos App settings issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 default Photos App settings issue: Hi, I am using the Windows 10 default Photos App to view, edit, Etc. photos on my computer. Is there a way to change the Photos App orientation display settings, to display a true representation of the photos orientation? The reason I am asking is when I use the Windows 10...
  9. Asus ET2701 and Windows 10 Issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Asus ET2701 and Windows 10 Issues: I would like to open a new discussion about W10 and the 2701 as previous threads have been locked. Do you have any Issues/questions about upgrading to W10?...
  10. windows 10 update broke settings app

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 update broke settings app: settings app now crashes. Have tried various suggested fixes, i.e. new user, sfc/scannow, re-registered and reinstalled all Windows apps via Powershell. Still broken. Thoughts?...