Windows 10: Settings App Logo

Discus and support Settings App Logo in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I want to change the icon for the settings application of my PC. I have a Windows 10 laptop. I want to be able to customize my laptop. Can you help me?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TaiwoAdumatioge, Feb 8, 2021.

1. Settings App Logo

I want to change the icon for the settings application of my PC. I have a Windows 10 laptop. I want to be able to customize my laptop. Can you help me?

:)

TaiwoAdumatioge, Feb 8, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 8, 2021
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 8, 2021
  4. Settings App Logo

Store Settings "Update apps automatically" won`t stay switched off. WHY?

Hi H. G.,

The possible reason why Update apps automatically turn back on is that the Store app is running in the background. We suggest that you turn off the Store app. This way, it won't receive any updates or send notifications unless opened or turned on
    manually.

To turn off Store app, follow these steps:

• Click the Windows logo, then go to Settings.
    • Click Privacy, then Background apps.
    • On the list, locate Store and toggle it off.

Let us know how it goes so we can further assist you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Feb 8, 2021
Thema:

Settings App Logo

1. Settings App Logo - Similar Threads - Settings App Logo

2. Why are my app logos showing as "unknown application" and not as its normal app logo?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are my app logos showing as "unknown application" and not as its normal app logo?: Hi just have a quick question regarding my laptop with Windows 11 installed. Why are my app logos showing as "unknown application" and not as its normal app logo? As seen in the picture. However when I click the icon, it opens the application like normal. The problem is just...
  3. Why are my app logos showing as "unknown application" and not as its normal app logo?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why are my app logos showing as "unknown application" and not as its normal app logo?: Hi just have a quick question regarding my laptop with Windows 11 installed. Why are my app logos showing as "unknown application" and not as its normal app logo? As seen in the picture. However when I click the icon, it opens the application like normal. The problem is just...
  4. Weird logo for Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird logo for Settings: I have had this problem for a couple of days. I am not sure what happened but every time the setting app has this weird logo which bugs me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-logo-for-settings/6c9e36be-49ea-4f7b-8fa1-ff1c2bc70e05
  5. Weird logo for Settings

Weird logo for Settings: I have had this problem for a couple of days. I am not sure what happened but every time the setting app has this weird logo which bugs me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-logo-for-settings/6c9e36be-49ea-4f7b-8fa1-ff1c2bc70e05
  6. Weird logo for Settings

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Microsoft Store apps logo

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store apps logo: Everything i download from the Microsoft Store has a logo like this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-apps-logo/1fa4e38c-3653-4558-843c-34ef2aa7c8be
  8. app logo doesn't appear.

app logo doesn't appear.: [ATTACH]app logo doesn't appearing in taskbar and also in apps list in start menu. i uninstall and reinstall then also problem occurs. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-logo-doesnt-appear/c457942f-2a3b-4aaa-92d6-9cc2cc51f296
  9. No apps in widows logo

No apps in widows logo: Hi I am using windows 10. when I start up computer as usual you see the windows logo bottom left. when you click on the windows logo a panel would open with apps and files. the app is now empty The restart shut down button is above the windows logo Towards the top of...
  10. Facebook app stuck at logo

Facebook app stuck at logo: The Facebook app for Windows 10 will not get past the logo! it is stuck at the blue background with the F Facebook logo. I tried closing the app and reopening it but it made no difference. I googled "Facebook app stuck at logo windows 10" but only results about the app...