Windows 10: Settings App nolonger works after upgrade to 2004

Discus and support Settings App nolonger works after upgrade to 2004 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After installing the 2004 upgrade the Setting's App will not run, the windows flash and disappear. I had to restore to a previous version but 2004... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RichardAshton2, Nov 6, 2020.

1. Settings App nolonger works after upgrade to 2004

After installing the 2004 upgrade the Setting's App will not run, the windows flash and disappear. I had to restore to a previous version but 2004 keeps downloading and waiting to install at the next restart.

1 anyone know how I can fix the Settings App problem

2 is it possible to stop 2004 installing, yet still get Windows Defender upgrades ?

Thanks for your help.

:)

RichardAshton2, Nov 6, 2020
  2. crad Win User

Nvidia driver listing missing from Apps settings after upgrade to 2004

Upgraded to 2004 and now when I look under Settings-Apps the listing for my Nivdia driver is no longer listed however it does show in Device Mgr. Graphics card is working properly. In Apps it still shows the Nvidia Audio driver and the PhysX System Software just no longer shows the driver and version. Curious if anyone else has seen this after upgrade to 2004. Thanks for your input.

crad, Nov 6, 2020
  3. JerBerlin Win User
    Windows Store and Apps not working after upgrade to 2004

Hi all,

I went through on my Win10 machine with the suggested upgrade to 2004. But it completely broke the Windows Store and Apps section. Has this happened to anybody else?

Thank you in advance!

JerBerlin, Nov 6, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

Settings App nolonger works after upgrade to 2004

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 6, 2020
Thema:

Settings App nolonger works after upgrade to 2004

1. Settings App nolonger works after upgrade to 2004 - Similar Threads - Settings App nolonger

2. Phone Link Nolonger works after Windows 10 to 11 Upgrade PhoneExperienceHost.exe file missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link Nolonger works after Windows 10 to 11 Upgrade PhoneExperienceHost.exe file missing: I upgraded from Windows 10 Pro to 11 Pro and now Phone Link no longer works. Microsoft support was not able to resolve the problem with extensive remote support. The uninstall option is greyed out in Settings/Apps and Microsoft store thinks it is installed so offers to open...
  3. Phone Link Nolonger works after Windows 10 to 11 Upgrade PhoneExperienceHost.exe file missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone Link Nolonger works after Windows 10 to 11 Upgrade PhoneExperienceHost.exe file missing: I upgraded from Windows 10 Pro to 11 Pro and now Phone Link no longer works. Microsoft support was not able to resolve the problem with extensive remote support. The uninstall option is greyed out in Settings/Apps and Microsoft store thinks it is installed so offers to open...
  4. Scaling in apps are weird after upgrading to 2004

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Scaling in apps are weird after upgrading to 2004: A client of mine have a Yoga 3 pro. After he updated to Windows 10 2004, from 1909 the following application has scaling problems: TI-Nspire CX CAS Student Software Logger pro 3.12 Reinstalling the programs doesn't work, and reseting systemwide scaling settings doesn't...
  5. Nvidia driver listing missing from Apps settings after upgrade to 2004

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Nvidia driver listing missing from Apps settings after upgrade to 2004: Upgraded to 2004 and now when I look under Settings-Apps the listing for my Nivdia driver is no longer listed however it does show in Device Mgr. Graphics card is working properly. In Apps it still shows the Nvidia Audio driver and the PhysX System Software just no longer...
  6. Nvidia driver listing missing from Apps settings after upgrade to 2004

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Nvidia driver listing missing from Apps settings after upgrade to 2004: Upgraded to 2004 and now when I look under Settings-Apps the listing for my Nivdia driver is no longer listed however it does show in Device Mgr. Graphics card is working properly. In Apps it still shows the Nvidia Audio driver and the PhysX System Software just no longer...
  7. Sleep mode does not work after upgrade to 2004

Sleep mode does not work after upgrade to 2004: I upgraded surface pro 3 to 2004 two months ago after wiping the system and since then sleep mode is not activated by closing the type cover or by pressing the power button. And it does not stay in sleep mode when it is manually activated. I installed 2004 before it was...
  8. Windows Store and Apps not working after upgrade to 2004

Windows Store and Apps not working after upgrade to 2004: Hi all, I went through on my Win10 machine with the suggested upgrade to 2004. But it completely broke the Windows Store and Apps section. Has this happened to anybody else? Thank you in advance!...
  9. Touchpad not working after upgrading to Windows 10 2004

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchpad not working after upgrading to Windows 10 2004: Доброго дня Після оновлення до win10 2004 в мене synaptics ps/2 port touchpad driver windows відмічений в пристроях як прихований і не працює. HP pavilion g6 1262sr. Moderator Translated from Ukrainian: Good afternoon After upgrading to WIN10 2004, I have synaptics...
  10. your phone companion nolonger working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    your phone companion nolonger working: your phone companion used to sync fine, until i changed my hotmail password. everything was singed into with new password yet my phone and pc longer connected. Both say are signed in yet neither send the linking code. The pc tells me is a issue with phone, phone tells me is...