Windows 10: settings app not working

Discus and support settings app not working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So I have tried to open my settings app, restarted my pc numerous times. tried a bunch of tutorials and none of them have worked. Any help?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TyWheaton, Oct 11, 2021.

1. TyWheaton Win User

settings app not working

So I have tried to open my settings app, restarted my pc numerous times. tried a bunch of tutorials and none of them have worked. Any help?

:)

TyWheaton, Oct 11, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 11, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. settings app not working :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Oct 11, 2021
  4. Sasqui Win User

settings app not working

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 11, 2021
Thema:

settings app not working

1. settings app not working - Similar Threads - settings app working

2. Settings app isn't working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Settings app isn't working: When naviating to individual settings using the settings app, it freezes and eventually closes. I can naviate until setting>system ,however if I go to setting>system>display it becomes unresponsive and eventually closes. I am wondering if there is a way to fix the settings...
  3. Settings app isn't working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Settings app isn't working: When naviating to individual settings using the settings app, it freezes and eventually closes. I can naviate until setting>system ,however if I go to setting>system>display it becomes unresponsive and eventually closes. I am wondering if there is a way to fix the settings...
  4. Not working windows setting app

Not working windows setting app: My settings up on windows 10 is not working.My app is not working so I tried to uninstall and preferrable install back my Microsoft Visual C++ 2015. After I uninstall, settings up not working anymore.It crashes like Cortana and display settings too. It's giving me an error...
  5. settings app not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    settings app not working: So I have tried to open my settings app, restarted my pc numerous times. tried a bunch of tutorials and none of them have worked. Any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings-app-not-working/e0fbd52a-d75b-462f-9288-20eb8689454a
  6. settings app not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    settings app not working: So I have tried to open my settings app, restarted my pc numerous times. tried a bunch of tutorials and none of them have worked. Any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings-app-not-working/e0fbd52a-d75b-462f-9288-20eb8689454a
  7. setting app not working properly

setting app not working properly: Recently my windows setting app is not working properly as it shows me blank screen. Same is the issue with type to search window. I have inserted a screen shot for clear understanding of my problem.[ATTACH]...
  8. Setting App Not Working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Setting App Not Working: After Installation of feature update2004 my pc windows setting app not working,How to solve this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/setting-app-not-working/e02c4141-8bcb-4c2c-b123-2f632e4ac302
  9. setting app is not working

setting app is not working: setting app is not working in my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/setting-app-is-not-working/01785f09-6128-443c-842b-996cf6af8428
  10. settings app not working

settings app not working: hi i have a problem with opening settings and then it remains a blue blank screen then shuts off after 1 minute or so any help would be greatly appreciated i have tried a few thing but has not worked...