Windows 10: Settings' app problem

Discus and support Settings' app problem in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Sometimes after clicking in a setting the Settings app background color changes. It's a little difficult to explain. 146870 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Random guy, Dec 21, 2019.

1. Settings' app problem

Sometimes after clicking in a setting the Settings app background color changes. It's a little difficult to explain.

:)

Random guy, Dec 21, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 21, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Dec 21, 2019
  4. Settings' app problem

Sound card amplification settings

Yeah unfortunately ASUS and Realtek are not stepping up and fixing this it seems. Wherever I see such problems mentioned on forums some users are suggesting just uninstalling the Realtek driver and using the Windows audio driver.

Frag Maniac, Dec 21, 2019
Thema:

Settings' app problem

1. Settings' app problem - Similar Threads - Settings' app problem

2. Problem with "Choose where to get apps" setting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with "Choose where to get apps" setting: Trying to download apps on a brand new HP computer and trying to find the "Choose where to get apps" settings" but it's nowhere to be found in Advanced app settings. Any way to find and fix this? Tried searching for the past 10-15 minutes and just been a pain in the ****....
  3. Problem with settings app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with settings app: Everything else on the settings app works as intended, but everytime I click on the Installed apps section, the app closes itself https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-settings-app/3add47c9-55d8-40f6-b17d-86bb0a9e7930
  4. Problem with settings app

Problem with settings app: Everything else on the settings app works as intended, but everytime I click on the Installed apps section, the app closes itself https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-settings-app/3add47c9-55d8-40f6-b17d-86bb0a9e7930
  5. Problems with Settings App and Search Bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problems with Settings App and Search Bar: Hi,So a few days ago my laptop had some issues it began with the settings app not working and then a day later the search option on the taskbar also stopped working. It would be great to know what the problem is and how to fix it.Thank You...
  6. problem in launching settings app

problem in launching settings app: i am not able to launch the settings app in my windows 10. i am clicking on the app but there is no response https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-in-launching-settings-app/ac162369-5f59-4ffb-8c37-99b2907d16df
  7. Windows settings app problem

Windows settings app problem: In settings app before update to 2004 version it was shown to manage my account option, manage my ondrive and windows up-to-date status at the top of the home page of the settings app but now it is not showing...
  8. App caused a problem with the default app settings.

App caused a problem with the default app settings.: After the latest Windows Home update, Windows is giving the message 'An app caused a problem with the default app setting files, so it was reset to Photos. A similar messsage appears for .cr2 files and .NEF files. All of my 'photo' and 'image editing programs are...
  9. Problem with Settings and Windows Security apps.

Problem with Settings and Windows Security apps.: OK, this is a real puzzle. Since installing the very latest Insider Preview, I've had a strange problem occurring. When I turn on the PC and it's finished booting up, when I try to open Settings, all I get is the Cog appear, and then after 20-30 seconds it just closes back...
  10. Setting Default App Problem

Setting Default App Problem: I prefer to open pdf files in Acrobat. My computer is determined that I shall not. It will open only in MS Edge. I try to set the Default App by Type to Acrobat, but even if I select it in the drop down table, it refuses to change. How can I PERMANENTLY set my...