Windows 10: Settings App Question

Discus and support Settings App Question in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I have a fairly simple question to ask. Why does my Windows 10 build (updated to the latest version) look different compared to others using the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Bryon A., Jul 8, 2019.

1. Bryon A. Win User

Settings App Question

Hello, I have a fairly simple question to ask. Why does my Windows 10 build (updated to the latest version) look different compared to others using the same build?

Here is an example picture of my settings app:

Settings App Question 90579041-50de-48d2-90fe-0b7e3387a4a7?upload=true.jpg Here is an example picture of another users settings app:

Settings App Question df4ca488-1b88-4ee6-a208-e35ff395a5fe?upload=true.jpg

As you can see, my settings app is missing that upper area above the search bar, but the other user has that upper area. I was just wondering why my build of Windows is missing that feature all together, but he has it. This isn't that big of an issue, but I was just hoping to understand why that is at least.

Thanks,

Bryon A.

:)

Bryon A., Jul 8, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 8, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 8, 2019
  4. Settings App Question

Photo App questions

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question ion the Microsoft Community.

Sorry to know that you are facing this issue.

Follow these steps and check if that helps.

• After open the Photos app, click on Settings and under Sources you have options to rename the folder.

• Ensure to install any pending updates and restart the computer to check if that helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Jul 8, 2019
Thema:

Settings App Question

1. Settings App Question - Similar Threads - Settings App Question

2. Question About KB5001716 In My Apps List In Settings

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Question About KB5001716 In My Apps List In Settings: Hello,I have Win10 version 22H2 on my HP Omen computer and my wife has the same on her HP Envy laptop and we are perfectly happy with it. A few days back I wrote a post about the installation of KB5001716 here...
  3. Question About KB5001716 In My Apps List In Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question About KB5001716 In My Apps List In Settings: Hello,I have Win10 version 22H2 on my HP Omen computer and my wife has the same on her HP Envy laptop and we are perfectly happy with it. A few days back I wrote a post about the installation of KB5001716 here...
  4. Question About KB5001716 In My Apps List In Settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. update question/settings

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    update question/settings: When I go to my updates setting in Windows there is something that says" your version of Windows will stop receiving quality updates soon. You can stay in support by updating to a newer version of windows 10 and then there is more. I do not want and will not put the...
  6. Question about settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Question about settings: Hello good evening, I went to some settings which I don't remember what they were and there was a box that you could check or uncheck and it said either "Disable external microphone" or "Disable external speakers". It said something like that but I don't remember exactly....
  7. questions on apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    questions on apps: how to reinstalled excel and words app in laptop after reset https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/questions-on-apps/ccbbce15-3956-4ac8-9234-818fd85ed24c
  8. Set up questions

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Set up questions: What do I need to do to stop computer from sending gibberish to a remote unlisted printer during startup or reboot? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/set-up-questions/fccb2b0f-27e1-425e-b9c8-7316d1ba5967
  9. Mail app set up questions...

in Browsers and Email
    Mail app set up questions...: ...new to the Mail app - Windows 10 Insider build 16241 Pro x64 Have used Outlook for years as my email client, very happy with it. A few days ago it stopped being able to send, but could receive. I checked with my ISP, COX Communications, the tech and I tried all sorts of...
  10. Email settings question

in Browsers and Email
    Email settings question: Hi, I was wondering if someone could verify this for me. When I setup my PC and phone, should the setting on both be the same on both the devices when it comes to both devices: Pop.xxxx.com smtp.xxxx.com one set up this way being my pc: pop.xxxx.com...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xxxxcom