Windows 10: Settings application

Discus and support Settings application in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I don't understand why when looking for settings in the search bar the settings application has no image.[IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SaylleR., Apr 6, 2021.

1. SaylleR. Win User

Settings application

[COLOR=rgba32, 33, 36, 1]
    I don't understand why when looking for settings in the search bar the settings application has no image.Settings application [​IMG][/COLOR]

:)

SaylleR., Apr 6, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 6, 2021
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 6, 2021
  4. CJW
    CJW Win User

Settings application

Start Menu List - Settings

Nope. That's how to remove the icon from the bottom-side of the application list. It's the Settings entry ON the list I want to remove. The entry just above Snip & Sketch.

Thema:

Settings application

1. Settings application - Similar Threads - Settings application

2. Blocked Access to All Apps After Configuring "Run only specified Windows Applications" Setting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blocked Access to All Apps After Configuring "Run only specified Windows Applications" Setting: I am encountering an issue with user access permissions on my computer. Specifically, I have set up two user accounts: one as an Administrator and the other as a standard User. The User account is configured to boot using a custom .bat file instead of explorer.exe as the...
  3. Blocked Access to All Apps After Configuring "Run only specified Windows Applications" Setting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blocked Access to All Apps After Configuring "Run only specified Windows Applications" Setting: I am encountering an issue with user access permissions on my computer. Specifically, I have set up two user accounts: one as an Administrator and the other as a standard User. The User account is configured to boot using a custom .bat file instead of explorer.exe as the...
  4. Blocked Access to All Apps After Configuring "Run only specified Windows Applications" Setting

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How to get my old application after re setting my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get my old application after re setting my laptop: How to get my old application after re setting my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-my-old-application-after-re-setting-my/c880c5a9-f973-4006-b61a-daae1d33c010
  6. How to get my old application after re setting my laptop

How to get my old application after re setting my laptop: How to get my old application after re setting my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-my-old-application-after-re-setting-my/c880c5a9-f973-4006-b61a-daae1d33c010
  7. Win UI 3 Application Proxy Settings Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win UI 3 Application Proxy Settings Issue: Hi Microsoft Community,I'm encountering an issue with proxy settings in our Win UI 3 application. When I manually set the proxy with just the domain e.g., test.domain.com and port number, both the browser and Win UI 3 honor the settings. However, when I include the scheme...
  8. Win UI 3 Application Proxy Settings Issue

Win UI 3 Application Proxy Settings Issue: Hi Microsoft Community,I'm encountering an issue with proxy settings in our Win UI 3 application. When I manually set the proxy with just the domain e.g., test.domain.com and port number, both the browser and Win UI 3 honor the settings. However, when I include the scheme...
  9. Sound Settings: Recording froze application.

Sound Settings: Recording froze application.: So I was just messing in the Sound Settings a bit, changing my microphone levels. But when I pressed on recording, the Sound Settings Application froze. I can't get it to unfreeze. Restarting didn't help at all. I can't change the volume of my microphone now. Help!...
  10. Sound Settings: Recording froze application.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound Settings: Recording froze application.: So I was just messing in the Sound Settings a bit, changing my microphone levels. But when I pressed on recording, the Sound Settings Application froze. I can't get it to unfreeze. Restarting didn't help at all. I can't change the volume of my microphone now. Help!...