Windows 10: Settings application

Discus and support Settings application in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I don't understand why when looking for settings in the search bar the settings application has no image.[IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SaylleR., Apr 6, 2021.

1. SaylleR. Win User

Settings application

[COLOR=rgba32, 33, 36, 1]
    I don't understand why when looking for settings in the search bar the settings application has no image.Settings application [​IMG][/COLOR]

:)

SaylleR., Apr 6, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 6, 2021
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 6, 2021
  4. CJW
    CJW Win User

Settings application

Start Menu List - Settings

Nope. That's how to remove the icon from the bottom-side of the application list. It's the Settings entry ON the list I want to remove. The entry just above Snip & Sketch.

Thema:

Settings application

1. Settings application - Similar Threads - Settings application

2. Can't Set Thunderbird as Default Email Application

in Browsers and Email
    Can't Set Thunderbird as Default Email Application: Hi, friends! I won't belabor the fact that Microsoft has failed us regarding setting file type assignments and default applications, even with tools that calculate the correct hashes. But all I'm trying to do is to set the default email application to Thunderbird, and that...
  3. Settings Sync crashes the Settings Application

in Windows 10 Customization
    Settings Sync crashes the Settings Application: I have Windows 10 Home. Whenever I go to Settings > Accounts > Sync your Settings, the settings app crashes. Sometimes it shows the page for a second and crashes, sometimes it doesn't. Also, sometimes it shows an error message, seen below. I should also add I had a school...
  4. The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for...: I'm having this issue, The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID {37399C92-DC3F-4B55-AE5B-811EE82398AD} and APPID {37399C92-DC3F-4B55-AE5B-811EE82398AD} to the user...
  5. 2021 Windows 10 update removed files and application settings. How do I get them back?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    2021 Windows 10 update removed files and application settings. How do I get them back?: When the update completed on my laptop, it removed entire folders of content, changed folder icons, and wiped out application settings, such as all of my web bookmarks. We tried restore to go back to the previous version of Windows, but the files are still missing. It's a...
  6. Multi-GPU, unable to set specific GPU for applications?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Multi-GPU, unable to set specific GPU for applications?: I have both an Nvidia RTX 3080 and an RTX 2070 in my system. When I go to "Graphics Settings" and I attempt to select applications, it only shows the 3080 for both "power saving" and "high performance." How am I supposed to be able to specify which GPU is going to be used for...
  7. My settings, Microsoft Store, and Xbox applications are showing up as White pages instead...

My settings, Microsoft Store, and Xbox applications are showing up as White pages instead...: For some reason the title is exactly what is happening please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-settings-microsoft-store-and-xbox-applications/37cacc0c-8f95-4b77-a069-bdca038e2def
  8. Is there an application/ setting location where I may track my time usage on different...

Is there an application/ setting location where I may track my time usage on different...: I feel I am on wayyy to much electronics due to the lockdowns, and I am going to track exactly how much time I spend. Any help is appreciated. submitted by /u/xd-tricc [link] [comments]...
  9. Best way to save softwares & applications settings

Best way to save softwares & applications settings: Hello guys, tl;dr : Do you know guys any tool that just copy paste all the settings from my app ? So when it's reinstalled, I have nothing to do ? For some reasons, I tend to reset my computer a lot. By that, I mean booting windows 10 from an USB device, erase my current...
  10. how to add application to graphic settings in windows 10 enterprise edition version 1703...

how to add application to graphic settings in windows 10 enterprise edition version 1703...: Whenever i go to display settings and scroll down for graphics setting option to add application . I can't see the option of Graphics settings. I want to add OBS studio to the graphics settings to remove black screen in OBS. please help me....