Windows 10: Settings / applications on startup / suspicious application

Discus and support Settings / applications on startup / suspicious application in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi I wonder why my computer run slow and why my Disc is often 100%. I found out app with suspitious name in application on startup - a turned it off... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Bibiana___, Sep 13, 2019.

1. Settings / applications on startup / suspicious application

Hi I wonder why my computer run slow and why my Disc is often 100%. I found out app with suspitious name in application on startup - a turned it off but i wonder what is it. Thank you for your reply. Settings / applications on startup / suspicious application cff3231c-aefb-49c0-bc4e-b089d9d14985?upload=true.png

:)

Bibiana___, Sep 13, 2019
  2. WojtasRed Win User

Application to test CPU

I`m looking for an application to test if my CPU is working properly. Any suggestions, guys? *Smile Settings / applications on startup / suspicious application :)

WojtasRed, Sep 13, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    P4-630, Sep 13, 2019
  4. Settings / applications on startup / suspicious application

Driver Support.exe-application error.

Its a drive by download that somehow got on your system pretending to be software that keeps your hardware drivers updated. Its malicious. Press Windows key + X Click Task Manager Go to the Startup tab then select any entries for Driver Support then click
    Disable It might try to hide itself and appear as unknown. Look through the list carefully for any suspicious applications. If you are not sure, disable them all. Next step is to scan your computer. Follow the steps as described in the following article: How to Clean a Virus Infected Windows 10 PC

Andre Da Costa, Sep 13, 2019
Thema:

Settings / applications on startup / suspicious application

1. Settings / applications on startup / suspicious application - Similar Threads - Settings applications startup

2. Startup application doesn't startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Startup application doesn't startup: Hi there,I'm wanting Discord to startup when I start my computer. It used to startup and open when I started the computer / logged in. But all of a sudden it never does and I have to manually start it. I have tried running Windows + R then shell:startup and adding the discord...
  3. Startup application doesn't startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Startup application doesn't startup: Hi there,I'm wanting Discord to startup when I start my computer. It used to startup and open when I started the computer / logged in. But all of a sudden it never does and I have to manually start it. I have tried running Windows + R then shell:startup and adding the discord...
  4. Startup application that seems suspicious ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Startup application that seems suspicious ?: Hello,While doing a basic check-up about what could slow down my computer just in case, I noticed those two entries in my Task Manager, on the startup tab.Since their name is really hazy, I couldn't find anything on them. Could it be some Windows leftovers registry or badly...
  5. Startup application that seems suspicious ?

Startup application that seems suspicious ?: Hello,While doing a basic check-up about what could slow down my computer just in case, I noticed those two entries in my Task Manager, on the startup tab.Since their name is really hazy, I couldn't find anything on them. Could it be some Windows leftovers registry or badly...
  6. Open Applications at startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Open Applications at startup: I want the following applications started automatically as I open my Windows 10 desktopMS OutlookWhatsApp and Your Phone CompanionPlease advise. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/open-applications-at-startup/b43d3547-64de-4819-9886-aa12fcd3005c
  7. Suspicious windows store application

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Suspicious windows store application: okay so basically i wanted an autoclicker but not to cheat in online games, and i really didnt want a virus so i just looked up some tutorials online on how to make it with a scripting languagethe easiest one i found was about this app called Autohotkey and many people said...
  8. Suspicious Application

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Suspicious Application: I have this very suspicious application running as a background process. I tried searching the web about it but I found no relevant results, not even one close to the application itself. Although it barely uses my memory, it is still suspicious. The application is called...
  9. Suspicious Microsoft Store Applications

Suspicious Microsoft Store Applications: I would like to report this issue about an application in Microsoft Store that is not working properly which I already uninstalled. After the installation, I quickly launched the application to test it, it crashed on the first startup. At startup, it requests for a 5-star...
  10. application startup

application startup: When I try to start up an application a box pops up asking for an applicationsttart up passcode. Ho can I get rid of this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/application-startup/76531738-f0b0-442b-a775-272cfe746dac