Windows 10: Settings -> Apps doesn't work in 1903

Discus and support Settings -> Apps doesn't work in 1903 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I upgraded(?) to 1903 (Home), but went back to 1809 because Apps in Settings didn't work. Clicking Apps caused the entire Settings window to close.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Bob Coleman, May 27, 2019.

1. Settings -> Apps doesn't work in 1903

I upgraded(?) to 1903 (Home), but went back to 1809 because Apps in Settings didn't work. Clicking Apps caused the entire Settings window to close.

Anyone else seen this?

:)

Bob Coleman, May 27, 2019

2. Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, May 27, 2019
  3. Bushka Win User
    Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

Bushka, May 27, 2019
  4. CyrrusV Win User

Settings -> Apps doesn't work in 1903

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, May 27, 2019
Thema:

Settings -> Apps doesn't work in 1903

1. Settings -> Apps doesn't work in 1903 - Similar Threads - Settings Apps doesn't

2. app store doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    app store doesn't work: camera and the app store doesn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-store-doesnt-work/4e7c5d4f-8b0e-4fa7-838a-7abb6bc1ab73
  3. taskbar and settings doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    taskbar and settings doesn't work: yes I did this Windows 11 No Taskbar, Settings, or File Explorer - Microsoft Communityand this Windows 11 taskbar missing and cant open settings after update - Microsoft Communityso I have this problem with the taskbar and this was after that lengthy update last nightSo first...
  4. taskbar and settings doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    taskbar and settings doesn't work: yes I did this Windows 11 No Taskbar, Settings, or File Explorer - Microsoft Communityand this Windows 11 taskbar missing and cant open settings after update - Microsoft Communityso I have this problem with the taskbar and this was after that lengthy update last nightSo first...
  5. Transparency doesn't work since update 1903

in Windows 10 Customization
    Transparency doesn't work since update 1903: Hello, Since the last feature update 1903 transparency effects don't work for me. Im going to attach 2 pictures of how it used to look before and how it looks now. Ive tried the command to reset apps from powershell and I tried reinstalling Windows files but it didn't work....
  6. Expand to open folder worked in 1803, doesn't work in 1903

in Windows 10 Support
    Expand to open folder worked in 1803, doesn't work in 1903: I recently upgraded from 1803 to 1903. When I found this issue, I worked with Greg Carmack on the MS Community site, and he sent me links to this site. After I tried everything, he suggested I post the issue here. I also posted it to MS Feedback. When I click on a link in...
  7. Scrolling doesn't work on few Windows Apps (Settings, Mail) but works on other Apps...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Scrolling doesn't work on few Windows Apps (Settings, Mail) but works on other Apps...: Ok, this happened after I updated to 1903. Before the update, the scrolling worked perfectly fine. It did happen a few times before too. But the main question is, how can I resolve this issue? Is there some a registry settings that can solve this?...
  8. Touchpad doesn't work in Windows 10 1903

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchpad doesn't work in Windows 10 1903: I updated to the latest 1903 build (18362) from an iso file downloaded from Microsoft website. The upgrade ran smoothly. After everything is completed, I installed the latest updates from Windows Update. Then I noticed that scolling with touchpad doesn't work at all in Start...
  9. Setting "default app" doesn't work, it opens with the wrong program

in Windows 10 Customization
    Setting "default app" doesn't work, it opens with the wrong program: I want my .pdf to be opened with my Adobe Acrobat Pro, and it is set as well in the default app settings, but it still opens them with Adobe Reader. Even when I go to the properties and change the program to the exe file in the folder - it still uses the wrong program. How...
  10. Settings menu doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Settings menu doesn't work: Windows settings menu closes immediatly after opening. Anyone had this problem or know how to fix it? 11847

Users found this page by searching for:

1. atiflash win 10 1903

2. apps wont open in setting in windows 10 1903

3. win 10 pro 1903 app didnt work