Windows 10: Settings/Apps/Startup

Discus and support Settings/Apps/Startup in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; So far, I have found nothing about this: In that location, several of my apps have two or three entries, even though none of them have more than one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Not Myself, Oct 5, 2018.

1. Settings/Apps/Startup

So far, I have found nothing about this: In that location, several of my apps have two or three entries, even though none of them have more than one app running. Why the multiple entries?

:)

Not Myself, Oct 5, 2018
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Oct 5, 2018
  3. Kreij Win User
    Adding programs to startup with Windows 7?

You could add entries to the registry to launch the apps on startup, but it's easier to just add them to the startup foler as Newt suggested.

Kreij, Oct 5, 2018
  4. Settings/Apps/Startup

all office apps startup only after re-start windows

If your computer has an SSD, then this should solve your issue and you won't see any noticeable bootup speed changes:

Disable Fast Startup (step by step):

1. Open Control Panel
    2. Navigate to Hardware and Sound --> Power Options
    3. Then click on "Choose what the power buttons do"
    4. Press "Change settings that are currently unavailable"
    5. Under Shutdown settings untick the box beside "Turn on fast startup (recommended)"
    6. Save changes and reboot once.

Settings/Apps/Startup [​IMG]

Once logged in and Windows has booted up properly and settled, shut down your computer. After that boot your computer again and test your Office apps. They should work now.

slicendice, Oct 5, 2018
Thema:

Settings/Apps/Startup

1. Settings/Apps/Startup - Similar Threads - Settings Apps Startup

2. Settings app hangs on startup.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Settings app hangs on startup.: Whenever I open the Settings app on my computer, it just hangs here for a couple of seconds and just crashes. One time, I got an error saying there was no app associated with ms-settings. Can somebody help me so that I can update Windows?...
  3. Settings app hangs on startup.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Settings app hangs on startup.: Whenever I open the Settings app on my computer, it just hangs here for a couple of seconds and just crashes. One time, I got an error saying there was no app associated with ms-settings. Can somebody help me so that I can update Windows?...
  4. Settings app hangs on startup.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Startup on Apps from the Settings is not appearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Startup on Apps from the Settings is not appearing: I do not know why the startup from the apps section on the settings suddenly vanished. Can someone help me why did this occur? I do not know any solution for this one. Thank you!...
  6. Startup on Apps from the Settings is not appearing

Startup on Apps from the Settings is not appearing: I do not know why the startup from the apps section on the settings suddenly vanished. Can someone help me why did this occur? I do not know any solution for this one. Thank you!...
  7. Startup Apps not displaying in Settings > Apps

Startup Apps not displaying in Settings > Apps: I started my pc, and found out that my EarTrumpet app was turned off @ startup, so I went to Settings > Apps > Startup Apps. But surprisingly, Startup Apps option was not there. I tried googling it, but I didn't get any results, so I'm posting this community post as I need...
  8. How to delete app from startup app setting?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to delete app from startup app setting?: I installed DS4 windows and deleted it but in the settings there is still an option to toggle it on or off for startup items. Is there a location where I can delete this file? I've run CCleaner and deleted temp files but its still there. submitted by /u/GraveSymphony...
  9. Startup Apps not appearing in taskmgr or in settings.

Startup Apps not appearing in taskmgr or in settings.: Hey everyone, My startup apps are not appearing in task manager or in the settings menu. Was it something I did? does this happen frequently? If so, How can I fix it?...
  10. Settings/Apps/Startup

Settings/Apps/Startup: So far, I have found nothing about this: In that location, several of my apps have two or three entries, even though none of them have more than one app running. Why the multiple entries? 119187