Windows 10: Settings are flashing

Discus and support Settings are flashing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My settings is not opening. It flashes for a second and closes immediately.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by allene_littel39, Sep 22, 2022.

1. Settings are flashing

My settings is not opening. It flashes for a second and closes immediately.

:)

allene_littel39, Sep 22, 2022
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 22, 2022
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 22, 2022
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Settings are flashing

Flash Player

Hi,

One possible cause why your Flash Player was not working is due to a software conflict. To isolate your issue, we'd to know if you've tried accessing the involved sites using another browser. Does the issue still persist?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow these steps to download Flash Player and make sure Flash Player settings is turned on:

• If you see a Blocked Adobe Flash content puzzle piece near the Favorites button, click it, then either
      Allow once or Always allow to allow Flash on the page.
    • If you don't see a Blocked Adobe Flash content puzzle piece but you do not see a note to download flash on the page, click the download link and Edge should enable the puzzle piece so you can follow step 1.

Let us know if you need further assistance

Rose Cal, Sep 22, 2022
Thema:

Settings are flashing

1. Settings are flashing - Similar Threads - Settings are flashing

2. Settings are flashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Settings are flashing: My settings is not opening. It flashes for a second and closes immediately. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings-are-flashing/cddd386c-db4e-4c85-ac97-2a5bdc39e423
  3. Settings are flashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Settings are flashing: My settings is not opening. It flashes for a second and closes immediately. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings-are-flashing/cddd386c-db4e-4c85-ac97-2a5bdc39e423
  4. The Settings App Flashes and Closes Instantaneously

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Settings App Flashes and Closes Instantaneously: Description I have a few issues with the latest Windows 10 update. The first thing I know is the audio quality. When I play any video anywhere iTunes, Chrome, etc., my video's audio quality starts to sound like there are no background sounds like some noise cancellation is...
  5. The Settings App Flashes and Closes Instantaneously

The Settings App Flashes and Closes Instantaneously: Description I have a few issues with the latest Windows 10 update. The first thing I know is the audio quality. When I play any video anywhere iTunes, Chrome, etc., my video's audio quality starts to sound like there are no background sounds like some noise cancellation is...
  6. The Settings App Flashes and Closes Instantaneously

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. SETTINGS FLASH BUT CLOSES AFTER

SETTINGS FLASH BUT CLOSES AFTER: Hello, my Settings flash for a few seconds then disappears. I looked it up and forums told me to run a SFC scan so I did but the results said 'Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them'. I checked the CBS and the following seem to be...
  8. windows 10 settings flashes then dissapears

windows 10 settings flashes then dissapears: It is deeply unfortunate that windows have an almost complete monopoly on operating software because the concentration of power will ALWAYS lead to its abuse. I am unable to open "settings" from my start menu, it flashes, as if it is about to open, then disappears....
  9. Flash Player settings

Flash Player settings: I wonder who's in charge, me or my computer!? I want Flash player to run automatically, but I have to "allow it to run once" every time I want to use it. Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flash-player-settings/7065a9cc-34d9-4b8f-b507-415e20d117f4
  10. Flash Player Settings in Control Panel?

Flash Player Settings in Control Panel?: Why are we still seeing an icon for Flash Player (32 bit) in Control Panel like this? I thought Flash was now embedded in browsers. 95627