Windows 10: settings are out of date?

Discus and support settings are out of date? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Dear All, Following a recent MS update, I am being bombarded with messages from Microsoft telling me that they 'need to fix my account’ – most likely... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SA07816, Jan 3, 2020.

1. SA07816 Win User

settings are out of date?

Dear All,

Following a recent MS update, I am being bombarded with messages from Microsoft telling me that they 'need to fix my account’ – most likely because ‘my password has changed' it hasn’t or that my settings are ‘out of date' they aren’t.

How can I get MS to stop sending me pointless messages and fix their problem?

Kind regards

Steve

:)

SA07816, Jan 3, 2020

2. Outlook Out of date Settings

Hello Christine,

As the above description is not clear provide additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• Are you referring to Office Outlook (Mail client version)/ Mail app/ Windows Live Mail?
    • What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?
    • What is the exact issues you are facing?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue?

If you are referring to Windows Mail app, let us try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to check if there are any updates for Mail app in Windows Store. If found try to update the app.

Step 2: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter,
    troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Refer: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Step 3: I suggest you to check with the system Date, time and Time zone
    is set correct.

Follow the steps to set the date and time:

• Type Date and Time in the search bar.
    • Click Change date and time button.
    • Click Apply and Ok to save the date and time.
    Note: Click on the Time Zone tab to check the Time Zone.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with the required information for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 3, 2020
  3. Error: "Settings out of date" and unable to save the password for the app on Windows 10

Hello Christine,

As the above description is not clear provide additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• Are you referring to Office Outlook (Mail client version)/ Mail app/ Windows Live Mail?
    • What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?

If you are referring to Windows Mail app, let us try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to check if there are any updates for Mail app in Windows Store. If found try to update the app.

Step 2: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter,
    troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Refer: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Step 3: I suggest you to check with the system Date, time and Time zone
    is set correct.

Follow the steps to set the date and time:

• Type Date and Time in the search bar.
    • Click Change date and time button.
    • Click Apply and Ok to save the date and time.
    Note: Click on the Time Zone tab to check the Time Zone.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with the required information for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 3, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 3, 2020
Thema:

1. settings are out of date? - Similar Threads - settings are date

2. Out of date settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Out of date settings: I have a Yahoo account with out of date settings.When I try to fix this,I get Windows error 0x8019019a.There are 4 recommended actions to clear this.I have done 3 of them,There is no ellipse icon when I go into my version of the Microsoft store app,so cannot do that upgrade...
  3. Out of date settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Out of date settings: I have a Yahoo account with out of date settings.When I try to fix this,I get Windows error 0x8019019a.There are 4 recommended actions to clear this.I have done 3 of them,There is no ellipse icon when I go into my version of the Microsoft store app,so cannot do that upgrade...
  4. Out of date settings

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Account settings out of date

Account settings out of date: Hi, nearly every day I get a message that my account details are out of date, how can I stop receiving these unnecessary messages. Surely my account settings can't get out of date so soon..are these messages really needed.??...
  6. Account settings out of date.?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account settings out of date.?: Hi, nearly every day I keep getting a message that my account details are out of date...surely I don't need to "fix" them every day by typing in my user code..?How can I stop these unnecessary messages or are they really necessary..?Cheers,Ron....
  7. Email settings are out of date

in Windows 10 Customization
    Email settings are out of date: I keep getting an error message ‘Your email settings are out of date”. I type in my password and the problem seems to be sorted out. But then, in a few days, it appears again. Help me with solution, please....
  8. Out of date settings?

Out of date settings?: I've been getting the following message often lately: "Your email account settings are out-of-date". It looks funny to me and I'm wondering if it is legit. I went toGoogle mail and it looked like it could be, but a computer-savvy friend had told me a couple years ago, not to...
  9. out of date account settings

out of date account settings: My account settings are out-of-date in Mail or Calendar for Windows 10. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/out-of-date-account-settings/96751580-bbf4-4a9b-b7b6-f3929bee1d80
  10. settings out of date

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    settings out of date: I have trouble with an annoying pop up that announces "your Yahoo account settings are out of date" . This on a month old HP computer with Windows Ten . I cannot find out how to repair it in layman's terms . Thank You ,...