Windows 10: Settings black and sign in issues

Discus and support Settings black and sign in issues in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; OK my version is 1903 and os build 18362.295. I am having problems with my settings which is all black. Not sure why although I do have dark mode... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by leftguard63, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Settings black and sign in issues

OK my version is 1903 and os build 18362.295. I am having problems with my settings which is all black. Not sure why although I do have dark mode enabled. All U have is a search bar but even that doesn't work, it's just there. I have not made any installs that would affect this I noticed it around 6 days ago. Also having group policy problems which happened the same day. Thanks for the help!

:)

leftguard63, Sep 11, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 11, 2019
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Black Screen on Startup

Hello,

Could you please answer few questions:

• When you say “Now, nothing is on my desktop” what exactly are you referring to?

• Are you getting black screen after Sign in?
    If you are getting black screen after sign in, I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in the below help article and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot black screen problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/troubleshoot-black-screen-problems

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Arul_D, Sep 11, 2019
  4. Settings black and sign in issues

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 11, 2019
Thema:

Settings black and sign in issues

1. Settings black and sign in issues - Similar Threads - Settings black sign

2. Black Sign in Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black Sign in Screen: Black sign in screen without any picture and even the welcome screen after booting. No Picture nothing just black color.I tick the option available in the personalization lock screen i.e. Show the lock screen background picture on the sign in screenBut Problem still the...
  3. Black Sign in Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black Sign in Screen: Black sign in screen without any picture and even the welcome screen after booting. No Picture nothing just black color.I tick the option available in the personalization lock screen i.e. Show the lock screen background picture on the sign in screenBut Problem still the...
  4. signing in issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    signing in issue: My pc is having an issue when I sign in I keep getting this error messages 0x80090011 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/signing-in-issue/45ca9070-bb46-4224-b1b6-e07bb0b47204
  5. Sign In Issues

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Sign In Issues: I want to change or delete Windows Hello PIN. It says that this option is currently unavailable even though I use a PIN to sign in. which means I don't have the remove option. When I choose Fix Pin Options, I am given a set up PIN option. It asks me to sign into my...
  6. Settings black and sign in issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Settings black and sign in issues: My settings app is just a black screen. There is a search bar I can type stuff in and click on it and Nothing pops up. I've also had a problem with logging in now it asks for username and password instead of just password. Also I cant sign into the microsoft store any tips?...
  7. sign in issue

sign in issue: it is showing ,logged in with a temporary account, so how do I log in with a permanent account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sign-in-issue/e224785b-359c-4830-9b7d-e0db69a66d34
  8. Sign-In Settings

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Sign-In Settings: Hi Everyone, I sent in my Dell XPS for repair and took off the sign in password as instructed by running netplwiz in the search bar and unchecking requirements for a password. Now that I have my computer back I re-checked the box however, in the windows settings I can't...
  9. Signing in black screen

Signing in black screen: Why am I getting a black screen for several minutes between the time I sign in to Windows 10 and when my homepage appears? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/signing-in-black-screen/4f6738bf-1160-4bcc-b5f2-c9da770a93b4
  10. Sign in black screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sign in black screen: Hi... successfully installed 1803 yesterday after 5 days... :-) This morning, powered on entered the password and was informed it was incorrect...! checked the password on my other devices it was correct... tried it on the laptop again it refused and went to black screen..!...