Windows 10: Settings button longer works on my comera app after windows update download

Discus and support Settings button longer works on my comera app after windows update download in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Have a Nuvision duo 11 pc. After an update to windows 10 version 1803 in September the settings no longer function on my camera app. I have uninstalled... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KGBenwa, Dec 27, 2018.

1. KGBenwa Win User

Settings button longer works on my comera app after windows update download

Have a Nuvision duo 11 pc. After an update to windows 10 version 1803 in September the settings no longer function on my camera app. I have uninstalled the camera device and rebooted with no change. I have tried updating the driver for the unicam ov 5648 sensor with no luck. When I press the settings button I just get a error message with a generic error code. Worked great until I was hit with friendly fire from the windows update. help me. Thanks

:)

KGBenwa, Dec 27, 2018
  2. Anne Ros Win User

download button on Netflix app

Hi Petre,

This might be caused by a software conflict. As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest resetting the app and see if it helps. To do that, follow the steps below:

• Go to Settings.
    • Select System.
    • On the left-panel, click Apps & features.
    • Look for the app on the list then click it.
    • Click the Advanced options link.
    • Click the Reset button.
    • If resetting did not work or not available, click the Repair
      button instead.
    • Restart your PC.

If the issue still persists, try uninstalling and reinstalling the app and see if it helps.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post back.

Anne Ros, Dec 27, 2018
  3. elbeasto Win User
    Store Live Tile no longer works

Sorry I didn't finish editing that post.

it's up there now post #6.

elbeasto, Dec 27, 2018
  4. jbailey8 Win User

HyperSLI (Enabling SLI on non-sli motherboards)

To turn off windows updates in windows 7 follow these steps:

Click the start button, in the search box type in 'windows updates', click on 'windows update'
    in the search results list, in the left side of the windows update window click 'change settings'
    then in the option bar select 'Never check for updates'.

jbailey8, Dec 27, 2018
Thema:

1. Settings button longer works on my comera app after windows update download - Similar Threads - Settings button longer

2. Search button not working and settings app not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Search button not working and settings app not working.: My question is self-explanatory, I have small icons enabled so there's a search button not a bar, activated Win 10 Pro Installation. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-button-not-working-and-settings-app-not/43a2205d-9c74-4ec9-936e-fb24c9b253fa
  3. Search button not working and settings app not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Search button not working and settings app not working.: My question is self-explanatory, I have small icons enabled so there's a search button not a bar, activated Win 10 Pro Installation. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-button-not-working-and-settings-app-not/43a2205d-9c74-4ec9-936e-fb24c9b253fa
  4. Windows update 'Download' button not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update 'Download' button not working: I have pending installations for windows 10 but I cannot download them. I keep clicking the "download" button in windows update but there is no response to it.I've already tried several solutions like starting some of the services and running sfc and DISM but no luck. Many of...
  5. Windows update 'Download' button not working

Windows update 'Download' button not working: I have pending installations for windows 10 but I cannot download them. I keep clicking the "download" button in windows update but there is no response to it.I've already tried several solutions like starting some of the services and running sfc and DISM but no luck. Many of...
  6. Windows update 'Download' button not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Start Button, Display Setting, etc. No Longer Working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Button, Display Setting, etc. No Longer Working: Hi,When I left click on the start button, nothing comes up. If I right click, and select for examples "Settings", nothing happens. If I right click on the desktop, and click on "Display Settings", it states that the file does not have an app associated with it for performing...
  8. Settings App '+' buttons not working

Settings App '+' buttons not working: Hello, In my settings app on Windows 10 Pro any buttons which appear as a square box with a '+' in the middle are not functioning. I have verified that "Add a family member" "Add someone else to this PC" "Add an account" "Connect" in Access work or school account and...
  9. Settings button no longer working from start menu

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Settings button no longer working from start menu: After a recent update, the settings button no longer working, Bluetooth button no longer working. Can only add a device through the control panel....
  10. Windows 10 Apps & Settings No longer working after update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Apps & Settings No longer working after update.: Updated to the latest version of Windows yesterday, since the update I am unable to run apps from the Windows store. In addition, I have noticed I am no longer able to open Windows Update, Windows Store, Notes, Personalize, Display Settings, Alarms & Clocks, Connect,...