Windows 10: Settings: Change active hours

Discus and support Settings: Change active hours in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; W10 will not let me set end of active hours to more than 11pm same day. Trying for 6AM to 12am (midnight). Smithurmann Winchester Mass.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by smithurmann, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Settings: Change active hours

W10 will not let me set end of active hours to more than 11pm same day. Trying for 6AM to 12am (midnight).

Smithurmann Winchester Mass.

:)

smithurmann, Jul 10, 2019

2. Disable Active hours?

Hello Daniel,

If you wish to add more hours or to have an option to turn off the Active Hours, then the feature is currently unavailable on Windows phone. It is best if you can send a suggestion to make the features available using the
    Feedback Hub app. To send a suggestion on your Windows phone, you can follow the steps provided below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback
      Hub app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the
      add
      button (+).
    • Select Suggestionand fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category and then Submit.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask the community.

Michael Rey, Jul 10, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 10, 2019
  4. Settings: Change active hours

disabling active hours setting

You can not disable Active Hours Setting but you can change it as per your need

Windows Key+I > Update & security > Windows update > Change Active Hours

E for Excel, Jul 10, 2019
Thema:

Settings: Change active hours

1. Settings: Change active hours - Similar Threads - Settings Change active

2. Change Active Hours Option is Missing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Change Active Hours Option is Missing: i am using win 10 pro (1809). On the windows update page, "change active hours option" is missing. It's missing for quite a while. I thought, if I update, it might come back. Unfortunately, it didn't....
  3. Active hours

Active hours: Are there any plans to give users the option to disable active hours entirely on Win10 Home? this is probably the most hated and unneeded "feature" ever to come out from you guys, and with good reason. If i step away from my computer, and said computer is on, its a given...
  4. Settings, Active Hours

in Windows 10 Customization
    Settings, Active Hours: My settings for Active Hours are from 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM, yet I get frequent updates between 9-10:00 AM, which logs me off without notice. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings-active-hours/84b7c0a6-d14a-4657-8285-c7e060d3599b
  5. My background is changing every hour, despite being set to change every 6 hours.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My background is changing every hour, despite being set to change every 6 hours.: Under Settings > Personalization > Background, I have "Slideshow" selected. I have it set to Change Picture every "6 hours". But in actuality, the background is changing every hour. (In case it is needed, Shuffle is ON, and Allow Slideshow when on battery power is OFF.)...
  6. Cannot change active hours in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot change active hours in windows 10: At about 4pm 7/11/18 Windows 10 did a update and restart in the middle of a program, losing all my data. Tried to change the active hours, which were set for 8am to 5pm, but could not change it. I could change the time and save, but when I checked, it back to 8am to 5pm....
  7. Active Hours

Active Hours: I want to turn off Active Hours in Windows Update, I don't want to change Active Hours because it's not updating on its own regardless of the hours I put in. Again: I wish to disable/turn off "Change Active Hours"...
  8. Can't change am/pm in settings, update,change active hours.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't change am/pm in settings, update,change active hours.: That is my problem as stated above. Henry 59486
  9. Change or set Active Network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Change or set Active Network: I have googled and checked the forum but I can't seem to see anybody else having this problem. I have a simple network comprising of three PCs on a single router. One PC runs Win7 and acts as a file server to the other two PCs. The two PCs are running Win10 latest...
  10. Change Active Hours for Windows Update in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Active Hours for Windows Update in Windows 10: I have to wonder if Option Two would work on an earlier build since that involves the new registry entries. Still have a few VMs as well as the main to see upgrade from the 14295 to the new 14316 build to give this a try on! *Smile And the answer to that is... YES! That...