Windows 10: Settings commands chkdsk at command prompt

Discus and support Settings commands chkdsk at command prompt in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I appealed to the Microsoft community and please send me ascript containing all the settings commands chkdsk to fix the bad ssd ect… Thank you!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AdrianDragomir1, Aug 24, 2020.

1. Settings commands chkdsk at command prompt

Hello, I appealed to the Microsoft community and please send me ascript containing all the settings commands chkdsk to fix the bad ssd ect… Thank you! Wait for response! A good day!

:)

AdrianDragomir1, Aug 24, 2020
  2. cwtech Win User

command prompt will not open in safe mode with command prompt

Would I just follow the same steps within safe mode after hooking up to the other system?

cwtech, Aug 24, 2020
  3. Berton Win User
    commands in command prompt

Many of the commands one can use in Command Prompt go back to the days of DOS/Disk Operating System. An example of how to use switches in chkdsk can be seen by typing chkdsk /? at the command prompt. There's a number of Web pages about the commands found by a Search:
    dos commands list at DuckDuckGo
    Some pages aimed at Win10:
    windows 10 commands for command prompt at DuckDuckGo

Berton, Aug 24, 2020
  4. Settings commands chkdsk at command prompt

Chkdsk in command prompt

Why does running chkdsk in command prompt as administrator in windows 10 take so long? It looks like it will take weeks. Incidentally, after around 6,000 clusters checked out of 835,248 clusters that hard drives Properties - Tools became accessible enabling
    chkdisk without command prompt. In a few days I will stop command prompt and run chkdsk from Tools.

frankhattonZI, Aug 24, 2020
Thema:

Settings commands chkdsk at command prompt

1. Settings commands chkdsk at command prompt - Similar Threads - Settings commands chkdsk

2. commands for command prompt not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    commands for command prompt not working: im trying to reset my laptop and everytime it says there was a problem resetting your pc so i looked up a youtube vid on how to fix this and came across the command "dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth" when i press enter however NOTHING happens, i let it sit for a...
  3. commands for command prompt not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    commands for command prompt not working: im trying to reset my laptop and everytime it says there was a problem resetting your pc so i looked up a youtube vid on how to fix this and came across the command "dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth" when i press enter however NOTHING happens, i let it sit for a...
  4. commands for command prompt not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Command prompt

in Windows 10 Customization
    Command prompt: It seems that I have to renew my command prompt almost monthly by use of the "bootsect /nt60 sys" command. Why is this happening ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/command-prompt/6ca7646e-66a4-45cf-ab84-781950936dee
  6. "rename" command in Command Prompt

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "rename" command in Command Prompt: Never thought I'd have another DOS question, but ... never say never, I guess. So I have a folder with sub-folders named with the dates of all the weekdays in April, in the format 2019-04-xx_. I want to change the names to May, i.e. replace "04" with "05". I opened a...
  7. Chkdsk in command prompt

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Chkdsk in command prompt: Why does running chkdsk in command prompt as administrator in windows 10 take so long? It looks like it will take weeks. Incidentally, after around 9,000 clusters checked...
  8. Chkdsk in command prompt

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Chkdsk in command prompt: Why does running chkdsk in command prompt as administrator in windows 10 take so long? It looks like it will take weeks. Incidentally, after around 6,000 clusters checked out of 835,248 clusters that hard drives Properties - Tools became accessible enabling chkdisk without...
  9. command prompt commands

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    command prompt commands: Can anybody just tell me what the command prompt for starting up in safe mode with networking is, if there is one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/command-prompt-commands/7b058934-65f0-40dc-8982-936764895a61
  10. commands in command prompt

in Windows 10 Support
    commands in command prompt: is there a full list of DOS style Commands buried somewhere in win10 i try CHKDSK and get nowhere with the command unless I'm typing it wrong. but there are a few otthers i would be interested in as well. 54240