Windows 10: Settings deleting? Laptop not working

Discus and support Settings deleting? Laptop not working in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My laptop done a windows 10 update over night and ever since that night my laptop doesnt work it wont let me open anything on it and it doesnt have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JenniferGreig, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Settings deleting? Laptop not working

My laptop done a windows 10 update over night and ever since that night my laptop doesnt work it wont let me open anything on it and it doesnt have settings on it. Ive tried resetting the laptop but it wont allow me too bevause it says i need to clear space on it yet i have done so and it still wont allow me to reset it. Can someone please help

:)

JenniferGreig, Mar 14, 2019

2. Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Mar 14, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 14, 2019
  4. n-ster Win User

Settings deleting? Laptop not working

n-ster, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

Settings deleting? Laptop not working

1. Settings deleting? Laptop not working - Similar Threads - Settings deleting Laptop

2. Settings app is deleted.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Settings app is deleted.: Hello, everyoneMy Settings app has been deleted from Windows 10. The cause of this is because I reset my network and after the restart all the default windows apps like Search, Photos, Windows security, etc. don't even open.I tried to find if someone had this problem but I...
  3. Settings app is deleted.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Settings app is deleted.: Hello, everyoneMy Settings app has been deleted from Windows 10. The cause of this is because I reset my network and after the restart all the default windows apps like Search, Photos, Windows security, etc. don't even open.I tried to find if someone had this problem but I...
  4. Settings app is deleted.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows update deleted my settings and Outlook no longer working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update deleted my settings and Outlook no longer working: Windows update deleted my settings so I posted a question on here and the response fixed my settings however, my outlook is still not working correctly:My accounts still show up but it won't check mail any longer. I made sure all my settings were correct, etc. I then deleted...
  6. Windows key, setting, and delete function doesn't work

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows key, setting, and delete function doesn't work: This morning I open up my computer and do the usual like watch YouTube and using Facebook. After that I go to the setting and turn on my nightlight then, I download my code file from GitHub. when I tried to replace my old code with new code, I can't delete my old zip files...
  7. Delete A Network Settings

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Delete A Network Settings: I don't have internet so I bought a Mobile HotSpot. Installed it ran fine but didn't write down password. Next morning tried to get on and can't. Now it shows the HotSpot as a network but I can't use it for it asks for password. Even my cell shows up as a Network but...
  8. Laptop lid close settings no longer working

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop lid close settings no longer working: Recently, possibly because of a system update, my settings with an external monitor no longer work. I had my power options set to - plugged in, when i close my laptop screen -do nothing. And that worked, when I closed my laptop screen my external monitor still worked as a...
  9. Settings deleted?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Settings deleted?: Been having some problems with a new GPU causing my PC to shut off after about 20 minutes. After about 9 attempts now, my computer decided to stay on, but settings doesnt exist anymore and the search bar is just an aesthetic at this point. By not exist, I mean an error comes...
  10. lost or deleted settings

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    lost or deleted settings: need to know how to reset my user account and credential manager? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-or-deleted-settings/4396e3ab-fc7a-40b8-851a-df657d4eb5a6"