Windows 10: Settings> Devices>Printers and Scanners

Discus and support Settings> Devices>Printers and Scanners in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; In settings> Devices>Printers and Scanners, when I left click manage for my printer the highlight moves down to the next printer and continues the same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RobertGephart, Nov 18, 2019.

1. Settings> Devices>Printers and Scanners

In settings> Devices>Printers and Scanners, when I left click manage for my printer the highlight moves down to the next printer and continues the same pattern to the end. I cannot manage or view queue for any printers. If I logon as administrator it work correctly but not as a user.

:)

RobertGephart, Nov 18, 2019

2. Windows 10 recognizes my printer+scanner only as a printer.

Hello,

Another method you may try is to uninstall and reinstall the printer. The following are the steps:

Remove your printer

• Select the Start button, then select Settings > Devices > Printers and Scanners.
    • Under Printers & scanners, find the printer, select it, and then select Remove device.

Install or add a local printer

• Select the Start button, then select Settings > Devices > Printers and Scanners.
    • Under Printers & Scanners, see if your printer is installed.
    • If you don’t see your device, select Add a printer or scanner. Wait for it to find available printers, choose the one you want, and then select Add device.

On the other hand, we suggest also that you reach out the manufacturer of your printer/scanner for the driver availability or work around.

Regards.

JohnMel And, Nov 18, 2019
  3. Scanner

Hi JSmith,

Your scanner should be installed first in order for your computer to recognize it. Since you're using a printer/scanner in one, you need to add or install the device as a printer and as a scanner. Make sure that the printer is properly connected to your
    computer and is turned on when you try to install it. Follow these steps:

• Click Start > Settings > Devices.
    • Under Add printers & scanners, click the + sign and select
      Add device.

Once added, try checking if you're able to scan. If your computer still doesn't detect the scanner, then we suggest that you get in touch with HP Support for further assistance.

Feel free to let us know if you need more information.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Nov 18, 2019
  4. Settings> Devices>Printers and Scanners

Remove Old Printers from "Add a printer or scanner"

Hi,

My apologies for the delayed response.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove unwanted Printers and check if it resolves the issue. Here's how:

1. Right click on Start and select Control Panel
    > Devices and Printers.

2. Under Printers, select the unwanted Printer and click on
    Remove device.

3. Now go to Start menu and navigate to Settings >
    Devices > Printers & scanners and check whether the printers

are listed under Add printers & scanners.

Please post back with the status of the issue and we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Vinodh_Kumar V, Nov 18, 2019
Thema:

Settings> Devices>Printers and Scanners

1. Settings> Devices>Printers and Scanners - Similar Threads - Settings> Devices>Printers Scanners

2. Windows 11 - UNABLE TO ADD DEVICE Setting > Bluetooth & Devices >Printers & Scanner > ADD...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - UNABLE TO ADD DEVICE Setting > Bluetooth & Devices >Printers & Scanner > ADD...: When I hit Add Device Setting > Bluetooth & Devices >Printers & Scanner > ADD DEVICE the option gets greyed out and it keeps spinning. Also unable to delete old printers tried deleting from devices, from device manager and registryMy printer was working a month ago as I was...
  3. Windows 11 - UNABLE TO ADD DEVICE Setting > Bluetooth & Devices >Printers & Scanner > ADD...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - UNABLE TO ADD DEVICE Setting > Bluetooth & Devices >Printers & Scanner > ADD...: When I hit Add Device Setting > Bluetooth & Devices >Printers & Scanner > ADD DEVICE the option gets greyed out and it keeps spinning. Also unable to delete old printers tried deleting from devices, from device manager and registryMy printer was working a month ago as I was...
  4. "Open Print Queue" in Settings->Bluetooth & Devices->Printers & Scanners->specific printer...

"Open Print Queue" in Settings->Bluetooth & Devices->Printers & Scanners->specific printer...: Environment: HP ProBook 450 G9, Windows 11 Pro x64, Most current level. 3 Canon Printers are connected via Ethernet. "Open Print Queue" in Settings -> Bluetooth & Devices -> Printers & Scanners -> specific printer -> Open Print Queue does not respond for any device in this...
  5. "Open Print Queue" in Settings->Bluetooth & Devices->Printers & Scanners->specific printer...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Open Print Queue" in Settings->Bluetooth & Devices->Printers & Scanners->specific printer...: Environment: HP ProBook 450 G9, Windows 11 Pro x64, Most current level. 3 Canon Printers are connected via Ethernet. "Open Print Queue" in Settings -> Bluetooth & Devices -> Printers & Scanners -> specific printer -> Open Print Queue does not respond for any device in this...
  6. Printers in "Printers and Scanners" settings do not match printer list in applications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printers in "Printers and Scanners" settings do not match printer list in applications: In my Windows 11 settings, the printers and scanners list my Canon G3000 printer, my Dell H825cdw printer, the Fax option of my Dell printer, Microsoft Print to PDF, and Adobe PDF. And that's all I have. However, in all applications Office 365, Adobe Acrobat, Chrome and Edge...
  7. Printers in "Printers and Scanners" settings do not match printer list in applications

Printers in "Printers and Scanners" settings do not match printer list in applications: In my Windows 11 settings, the printers and scanners list my Canon G3000 printer, my Dell H825cdw printer, the Fax option of my Dell printer, Microsoft Print to PDF, and Adobe PDF. And that's all I have. However, in all applications Office 365, Adobe Acrobat, Chrome and Edge...
  8. Printer/scanner not showing in Windows settings - printers and scanners

in Windows 10 Customization
    Printer/scanner not showing in Windows settings - printers and scanners: My USB printer / scanner does not show in the list of printers but the scanner does show in the scanners section. If I go to old style control panel devices and printers, the device shows in the Unspecified section with the following details [ATTACH] The device works...
  9. printer and scanner

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    printer and scanner: my scanner not show on destop so I can not scan any documents. Kindly help me. thanks Hariom https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/printer-and-scanner/40e6688e-ebb6-40e7-96e0-b371dbcb9733
  10. scanner and printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    scanner and printer: build 10049; i'm able to print but when i scan i get this error message ; i change location but i get the same error; can some one help, sure appreciated [img] 5355

Users found this page by searching for:

1. settings devices printers

2. settings printers&scanners

3. settings devices printers and scanners

4. devices and scanners settings,
  5. Start > Settings>Devices>printers & Scanners,
  6. device printers and scanners,
  7. settings devices printer scan,
  8. settings/devices/printers and scanners,
  9. Go to Settings > Devices > Printers