Windows 10: Settings disappears & Network & Action Center show blank blue popups.

Discus and support Settings disappears & Network & Action Center show blank blue popups. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Settings disappears & clicking on the system tray Network & Action Center icons show blank blue popups at least 10 tiimes per day! *Confused I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by thewizardoz, Mar 18, 2020.

1. Settings disappears & Network & Action Center show blank blue popups.

Settings disappears & clicking on the system tray Network & Action Center icons show blank blue popups at least 10 tiimes per day! *Confused

I have tried several PowerShell command lines to restore these apps but with very little success. *Sad

Any ideas please?? *Smile

:)

thewizardoz, Mar 18, 2020

2. Taskbar popup menus and action center intermittently disappear...

Since upgrading to Windows 10, the taskbar popup menus and the Action Center frequently disappear. Right-clicking on the taskbar has no effect. Clicking on the Action Center icon on the taskbar does not open the Center but yields a box with two choices
    - Open Action Center and Quiet Hours.

Any pages which already are open show when I hover over the appropriate area on the taskbar, but the menus will not popup. These menus are extremely convenient for navigation; their disappearance frustrates easily completing new tasks.

These two problems happen simultaneously and I have to restart my PC to get these functions back. After the restart everything is fine but after a while, they may go away again. I am unable to pinpoint their disappearance any more clearly than "after a
    while." It seems to be an intermittent occurrence and doesn't seem to relate to which or how many apps I have running, the core temperature of my PC, or a specific time interval.

Any ideas as to what is causing this? Having to close my work and restart is a nuisance (and time-consuming).

Thank you in advance...

Sandra Buskey, Mar 18, 2020
  3. Alamo Guy Win User
    Blank Action Center

Thanks for the suggestion Smittychat but I do have background apps off and still have a blank Action Center.

Alamo Guy, Mar 18, 2020
  4. Ruz San Win User

Settings disappears & Network & Action Center show blank blue popups.

Calendar Event(s) Not Showing Up in Action Center

Have you tried the suggestions from the link we shared?

Let's also take a look at the settings for the Mail app. Follow these steps:

• Open the Mail app.
    • At the bottom of the left pane, click on the gear icon (Switch to settings).
    • Select Options.
    • Under Notifications, switch on the ticker for Show in action center.

Update us about the outcome.

Ruz San, Mar 18, 2020
Thema:

Settings disappears & Network & Action Center show blank blue popups.

1. Settings disappears & Network & Action Center show blank blue popups. - Similar Threads - Settings disappears Network

2. brightness not showing in action center

in Windows 10 Customization
    brightness not showing in action center: Hi I recently update my windows x_64 Pro to the latest 1903. but I can't change the screen brightness since it's not available in action center as you can see in the picture bellow [ATTACH] In system panel I can see Change Screen Brightness. but when I click the text it...
  3. Action center not showing notifications

Action center not showing notifications: Basically I get notification bubbles but when I open action center, there are no notifications. For example, if I turn off Windows defender, I get notification popup like in first picture. But when I open it, there is nothing. The popup icon clears after wards as if I...
  4. Blank Action Center

Blank Action Center: Windows 10 running version 1809 (the update from Hell). Action Center remains blank no matter how I tweak settings. How can I fix it so Action Center displays notifications?...
  5. Notifications not showing in action center

Notifications not showing in action center: Notifications not showing in action center, it shows the number of notifications I have and they show pop ups. But when I click the notification button its empty. Doing a reboot makes them all show up for a while but it's really annoying that I have to do this so often. Any...
  6. Blank Action Center

Blank Action Center: Greetings, I am having problems with my notification center where I cannot see notifications that I have received. The action center opens up without a title and it is just blank. I only see options like tablet mode etc on the bottom but no notifications. How can I fix...
  7. Action Center not showing notifications

Action Center not showing notifications: Action Center shows that I have notifications. However, when I open the Action Center there are no notifications; notifications not showing. This problem started after the Feature update to Windows 10, version 1809 which was installed on 10/2. I tried these suggestions...
  8. Taskbar action center settings

Taskbar action center settings: how can I display action center icons side by side not under each other. II have to unlock taskbar, increase size then adjust volume / see battery charge etc. I want the icons side by side again...
  9. Action Center Settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Action Center Settings: All of a sudden I am getting stock market notifications on my action center. Where is that coming from and how do I change the action center settings to stop this? 26506
  10. Blank screen on my Action Center

in Windows 10 Support
    Blank screen on my Action Center: The other night my Action Center froze up and when I went back to it later it was completely blank. I would really like all the stuff that was on it again, but don't know how they disappeared in the first place. Any help would be wonderful. 87721