Windows 10: Settings disappears & Network & Action Center show blank blue popups.

Discus and support Settings disappears & Network & Action Center show blank blue popups. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Settings disappears & clicking on the system tray Network & Action Center icons show blank blue popups at least 10 tiimes per day! *Confused I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by thewizardoz, Mar 18, 2020.

1. Settings disappears & Network & Action Center show blank blue popups.

Settings disappears & clicking on the system tray Network & Action Center icons show blank blue popups at least 10 tiimes per day! *Confused

I have tried several PowerShell command lines to restore these apps but with very little success. *Sad

Any ideas please?? *Smile

:)

thewizardoz, Mar 18, 2020

2. Taskbar popup menus and action center intermittently disappear...

Since upgrading to Windows 10, the taskbar popup menus and the Action Center frequently disappear. Right-clicking on the taskbar has no effect. Clicking on the Action Center icon on the taskbar does not open the Center but yields a box with two choices
    - Open Action Center and Quiet Hours.

Any pages which already are open show when I hover over the appropriate area on the taskbar, but the menus will not popup. These menus are extremely convenient for navigation; their disappearance frustrates easily completing new tasks.

These two problems happen simultaneously and I have to restart my PC to get these functions back. After the restart everything is fine but after a while, they may go away again. I am unable to pinpoint their disappearance any more clearly than "after a
    while." It seems to be an intermittent occurrence and doesn't seem to relate to which or how many apps I have running, the core temperature of my PC, or a specific time interval.

Any ideas as to what is causing this? Having to close my work and restart is a nuisance (and time-consuming).

Thank you in advance...

Sandra Buskey, Mar 18, 2020
  3. Alamo Guy Win User
    Blank Action Center

Thanks for the suggestion Smittychat but I do have background apps off and still have a blank Action Center.

Alamo Guy, Mar 18, 2020
  4. Ruz San Win User

Settings disappears & Network & Action Center show blank blue popups.

Calendar Event(s) Not Showing Up in Action Center

Have you tried the suggestions from the link we shared?

Let's also take a look at the settings for the Mail app. Follow these steps:

• Open the Mail app.
    • At the bottom of the left pane, click on the gear icon (Switch to settings).
    • Select Options.
    • Under Notifications, switch on the ticker for Show in action center.

Update us about the outcome.

Ruz San, Mar 18, 2020
Thema:

Settings disappears & Network & Action Center show blank blue popups.

1. Settings disappears & Network & Action Center show blank blue popups. - Similar Threads - Settings disappears Network

2. Pending Actions are not showing in the Action Center

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pending Actions are not showing in the Action Center: Hello team,I used to see a lot of pending actions e.g. soft delete under the 'Action Center' in Security portal.But since last few months, I am unable to see any pending actions there and it says 'No Items Found'Automated Investigation AIR is already turned on.I have changed...
  3. Action Center Disappeared

Action Center Disappeared: Hi, I've recentely noticed that the action center icon on my taskbar is completely gone, I tried calling it with Win+A but nothing happens. I read several possible solutions including: Running the System File Checker tool Running the DISM tool Editing Reg. both in:...
  4. action center not showing

action center not showing: the action center in enabled but not showing[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/action-center-not-showing/24e35204-61fd-425f-ba12-148ab8697301
  5. Action center not showing notifications

Action center not showing notifications: Basically I get notification bubbles but when I open action center, there are no notifications. For example, if I turn off Windows defender, I get notification popup like in first picture. But when I open it, there is nothing. The popup icon clears after wards as if I...
  6. Blank Action Center

Blank Action Center: Windows 10 running version 1809 (the update from Hell). Action Center remains blank no matter how I tweak settings. How can I fix it so Action Center displays notifications?...
  7. Notifications not showing in action center

Notifications not showing in action center: Notifications not showing in action center, it shows the number of notifications I have and they show pop ups. But when I click the notification button its empty. Doing a reboot makes them all show up for a while but it's really annoying that I have to do this so often. Any...
  8. Blank Action Center

Blank Action Center: Greetings, I am having problems with my notification center where I cannot see notifications that I have received. The action center opens up without a title and it is just blank. I only see options like tablet mode etc on the bottom but no notifications. How can I fix...
  9. Action Center Settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Action Center Settings: All of a sudden I am getting stock market notifications on my action center. Where is that coming from and how do I change the action center settings to stop this? 26506
  10. Blank screen on my Action Center

in Windows 10 Support
    Blank screen on my Action Center: The other night my Action Center froze up and when I went back to it later it was completely blank. I would really like all the stuff that was on it again, but don't know how they disappeared in the first place. Any help would be wonderful. 87721