Windows 10: Settings -> Display -> Settings Crashes

Discus and support Settings -> Display -> Settings Crashes in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Windows Version 1909 I cannot access the display settings, all other settings including the ones in system and advanced display work. The app... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Engineer Gaming, Jul 31, 2020.

1. Settings -> Display -> Settings Crashes

Windows Version 1909

I cannot access the display settings, all other settings including the ones in system and advanced display work.

The app crashes whenever I click display or system.

:)

Engineer Gaming, Jul 31, 2020

2. Display settings

Hi Julia,

To reset the settings back to default, follow these steps:

• Go to your desktop, right click and select Display Settings.
    • Choose the appropriate settings from the options under Display.

Let us know if the above steps resolved the issue.

Venancio Khu, Jul 31, 2020
  3. Display and sleep settings

Hi,

In order to help you with the issue about the display and sleep settings, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you tried the troubleshooting steps suggested by MVP Andre Da Costa? If you did, what were the results?
    • For us to avoid redundancy of the troubleshooting process, what were the other steps you have done to resolve the issue?

We look forward to your next post.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Jul 31, 2020
  4. Settings -> Display -> Settings Crashes

setting & display crashes in windows10

setting & display crashes in windows10 , even after applying all the troubleshoot & solution available on answer.windows I couldn't able to get solution. suggest some relevant solution.

sunil kr prasad, Jul 31, 2020
Thema:

Settings -> Display -> Settings Crashes

1. Settings -> Display -> Settings Crashes - Similar Threads - Settings Display Settings

2. Windows Setting crashes on display menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Setting crashes on display menu: Windows settings are crashing after a minute of two when I leave it open, only when I open the display settings. I close all programs that are involved in that, but it keeps happening. I did a system check, disk check, installed the previous intel graphic driver. It didn't...
  3. Windows Setting crashes on display menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Setting crashes on display menu: Windows settings are crashing after a minute of two when I leave it open, only when I open the display settings. I close all programs that are involved in that, but it keeps happening. I did a system check, disk check, installed the previous intel graphic driver. It didn't...
  4. Display Settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display Settings: I can't see the apps I'm opening but it's still show in the taskbar.When I open display settings, it shows this:Any ideas how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-settings/859892ff-7656-406b-8c94-b3d41809d7d9
  5. Display settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Display settings: So im on Bootcamp and I wanted to play some windows 10 games and i noticed that none of them run smoothly so I looked at my display settings and my resolution is stuck at 4k and I can't change it....
  6. Display Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display Settings: When in Settings > Display, the drop downs for Resolution & Orientation flicker and wont allow me to select them for a long enough period of time to make any changes. The same issue occurs when extra monitors are plugged in and I try to arrange the displays; the monitors just...
  7. display setting crash

display setting crash: i have a windows 10 pc and when i try to open display setting the settings app crashes but its only for the display setting i can open any other tab of setting and it would work fine but not for display settings...
  8. settings app's buttons are blank and display settings crashes the app

settings app's buttons are blank and display settings crashes the app: when i go into settings, the buttons in almost every category are blank and do nothing, and whenever i go to display settings it crashes the settings app. what should i do? is this issue known to you? do i have malware? also, i don't know if that's connected but when i go...
  9. Display settings crashes

Display settings crashes: Hello! When I open my settings in windows 10 and click on "System" the setting tab disappears probably crashed, and same thing happens when i right-click on my desktop and click on "display settings". I have tried booting the system in safe mode and everything works fine,...
  10. Windows Settings -- System -- Display crashes

Windows Settings -- System -- Display crashes: Problem in Subject line above. Windows Settings opens OK and all other selections work except for System -- Display. When I click on that item, Settings crashes. Display is the first item on the System list, so when it tries to open it, down it goes. If I right-click on...