Windows 10: settings doesn't lauch or open

Discus and support settings doesn't lauch or open in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; settings doesn't lauch or open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings-doesnt-lauch-or-open/0ae82581-def0-45a5-bcb3-b250dc93e68c Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by agungrw, Jan 20, 2019.

1. agungrw Win User

settings doesn't lauch or open

:)

agungrw, Jan 20, 2019
  2. skb_990 Win User

my sign in options doesn"t open in settings.

Hii, my sign in options doesn"t open in settings. everything else works fine in settings. i just want to change sign in from password to passcode . It was working very good before. After new update in last month, it stopped working and after update it
    asked me to relogin but did not gave me the option to set 4 digit passcode .

skb_990, Jan 20, 2019
  3. Why Edge doesn´t open any Google www-sites?

Why Edge doesn´t open any Google www-sites? I am able to open the same Google-sites with any other browsers.

kaulahuivi, Jan 20, 2019
  4. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Jan 20, 2019
Thema:

1. settings doesn't lauch or open - Similar Threads - settings doesn't lauch

2. lauching troubleshooting. Issues while lauching TEAMS Application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lauching troubleshooting. Issues while lauching TEAMS Application: When I launch a phone call with Teams, the result is that the application goes closing. I tried on an other desktop with the same profile, and the application run perfectly....
  3. lauching troubleshooting. Issues while lauching TEAMS Application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lauching troubleshooting. Issues while lauching TEAMS Application: When I launch a phone call with Teams, the result is that the application goes closing. I tried on an other desktop with the same profile, and the application run perfectly....
  4. Settings Doesn't Open correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Settings Doesn't Open correctly: So, this is a weird issue. At a random point after keeping my PC on, I try to open Settings and it just gets stuck on this screen and then after about a minute, just crashes.I am almost convinced that it has something to do with an app starting up. Because when I open up...
  5. Settings Doesn't Open correctly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Settings Doesn't Open correctly: So, this is a weird issue. At a random point after keeping my PC on, I try to open Settings and it just gets stuck on this screen and then after about a minute, just crashes.I am almost convinced that it has something to do with an app starting up. Because when I open up...
  6. Settings App Not Lauching?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Settings App Not Lauching?: Hello, So recently, I was downloading a game but my power went out. After that, I couldn't open the settings app. Every other app worked, only the settings one. Every time I try to launch the settings app, it gets stuck on the cog icon and doesn't show all of the settings....
  7. Display Settings doesn't open

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display Settings doesn't open: So every time I try to open display settings it doesn't open and it just closes, I wasn't bothered by this until I actually had to go to it and change something. I need help, also this started since a year ago but I wasn't bothered like I am now. Gif of it:...
  8. "Devices" settings doesn't open

"Devices" settings doesn't open: Hello, I try to open the "Windows Settings" --> "Devices" but nothing happens. Another symptom is the notification bar not opening. Trying to opening it in other ways: I write "Printer" on start button, and open "Printer and Scanner" and it works, then I click "Bluetooth...
  9. settings doesn't lauch

settings doesn't lauch: settings doesn't lauch or open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings-doesnt-lauch/611b1858-d547-4b10-8f53-e86fd873207c
  10. Settings doesn't open

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Settings doesn't open: Can't open settings. After lunch the sign show up and disappear in second. how to fix problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_other-protect_start-windows_10/settings-doesnt-open/1aa6648e-b8d8-48dd-a9ca-ab4da3acb7ee