Windows 10: Settings doesn’t open anymore.

Discus and support Settings doesn’t open anymore. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Yup. It just doesnt open, i can open anything else but when it’s any sort of settings or adjustment like volume or background or anything it doesn’t... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/classicmusclecar, Oct 14, 2020.

1. Settings doesn’t open anymore.

Yup. It just doesnt open, i can open anything else but when it’s any sort of settings or adjustment like volume or background or anything it doesn’t open. have y’all experienced this? and how did you fix it

submitted by /u/classicmusclecar
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/classicmusclecar, Oct 14, 2020

2. Scanner doesn´t work anymore after last Windows 10 update

As many people on the internet already are discussing, their scanner doesn´t work anymore after the last Windows update. But there seem to be no solution.

My Scanner starts making noises, as usual, and then i get error messages: "Communication with the scanner is not possible"
    or this

Settings doesn’t open anymore. [​IMG]

Is there a workaround for that?

tronrontron, Oct 14, 2020
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Settings doesn’t open anymore. [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Oct 14, 2020
  4. bobkn Win User

Settings doesn’t open anymore.

Scanner doesn´t work anymore after last Windows 10 update

I dunno.

Re-install the TWAIN drivers? (They are not included in Windows.)

You might get a better answer if you gave the make and model of the scanner.

bobkn, Oct 14, 2020
Thema:

Settings doesn’t open anymore.

1. Settings doesn’t open anymore. - Similar Threads - Settings doesn’t open

2. Can't open settings anymore on windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't open settings anymore on windows 11.: Hello,When I click on the settings icon on window 11, a window open for few second then closes automatically, and I can't access the settings anymore.I've run sfc /scannow DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealthDISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealthDism /Online...
  3. Can't open settings anymore on windows 11.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't open settings anymore on windows 11.: Hello,When I click on the settings icon on window 11, a window open for few second then closes automatically, and I can't access the settings anymore.I've run sfc /scannow DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealthDISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealthDism /Online...
  4. Windows hello doesn’t recognize realtek anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows hello doesn’t recognize realtek anymore: I have a Lenovo p15 V I am using windows hello face recognition it was working fine until it stop working couldn’t recognize me anymore. Tried to reset it and now I get a msg that says that there is no compatible device. The camera work on Skype and similar apps I was able to...
  5. Windows hello doesn’t recognize realtek anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows hello doesn’t recognize realtek anymore: I have a Lenovo p15 V I am using windows hello face recognition it was working fine until it stop working couldn’t recognize me anymore. Tried to reset it and now I get a msg that says that there is no compatible device. The camera work on Skype and similar apps I was able to...
  6. Windows hello doesn’t recognize realtek anymore

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Windows doesn’t update anymore.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows doesn’t update anymore.: I finally managed to install this education N edition using and old iso file. So it’s fresh and everything worked flawlessly until I started windows updates. It updated until it was 1703 and it’s now stuck there. It says my pc is up to date. Is it an OS problem because this...
  8. Settings doesn’t launch

in Windows 10 Customization
    Settings doesn’t launch: When I press the setting button in Windows 10. It opens for about a second and they closed down. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings-doesnt-launch/809741ec-9c9a-4bf4-9938-8e99c8848ecb
  9. Touchscreen doesn’t work anymore

in Windows 10 Customization
    Touchscreen doesn’t work anymore: The touchscreen stopped working. I switched to the tablet mode but the touchscreen looks like it doesn’t exist. I use Dell Inspiron 15-5568 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touchscreen-doesnt-work-anymore/9e0d0d7e-ae50-4dad-aac7-a87811cac792
  10. Windows 10 computer doesn’t stay on anymore

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 computer doesn’t stay on anymore: I have a Lenovo desktop computer with Windows 10 and I had a hard drive go bad and after the person worked on it the computer never stays on anymore does anybody have an idea why every time you go to use the computer you have to power it back on every time 95071