Windows 10: Settings don't work

Discus and support Settings don't work in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Greetings all, I am trying to add my pc to my account and I see all my other devices except this pc. This pc was a windows 7 that was changed to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ChristylinDesmettre, Jun 3, 2020.

1. Settings don't work

Greetings all,

I am trying to add my pc to my account and I see all my other devices except this pc. This pc was a windows 7 that was changed to Windows home 10 and it is activated; however my settings button doesn't work. What do I do to fix this? And now how can I add my pc?

:)

ChristylinDesmettre, Jun 3, 2020
  2. armym3 Win User

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Jun 3, 2020
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, Jun 3, 2020
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

Settings don't work

stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Jun 3, 2020
Thema:

Settings don't work

1. Settings don't work - Similar Threads - Settings don't

2. windows settings keeps Minecraft Edu from using my graphics card and i don't know how to fix it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows settings keeps Minecraft Edu from using my graphics card and i don't know how to fix it: windows settings keeps Minecraft Edu from using my graphics card and i don't know how to fix itsomeone help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-settings-keeps-minecraft-edu-from-using-my/85ca1383-5364-445b-a9f3-505f9e963490
  3. windows settings keeps Minecraft Edu from using my graphics card and i don't know how to fix it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows settings keeps Minecraft Edu from using my graphics card and i don't know how to fix it: windows settings keeps Minecraft Edu from using my graphics card and i don't know how to fix itsomeone help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-settings-keeps-minecraft-edu-from-using-my/85ca1383-5364-445b-a9f3-505f9e963490
  4. "Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization" even though I don't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization" even though I don't...: So, I went to enable DoH and I noticed that there was a text on the top of the box that said "Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization" so I thought "No big deal" until I went to try and turn on DoH when I realized that's what was "managed" by a...
  5. "Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization" even though I don't...

"Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization" even though I don't...: So, I went to enable DoH and I noticed that there was a text on the top of the box that said "Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization" so I thought "No big deal" until I went to try and turn on DoH when I realized that's what was "managed" by a...
  6. Bought a new computer; I wanted to set it up with my account, but don't move any old data,...

Bought a new computer; I wanted to set it up with my account, but don't move any old data,...: I recently bought a new computer, and wanted to use this opportunity to have a blank computer with no saved info that pops up, i.e. emails, passwords, card info and didn't want any of my old apps, etc. How do I use my account to have this new computer, but not have any old...
  7. Bought a new computer; I wanted to set it up with my account, but don't move any old data,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought a new computer; I wanted to set it up with my account, but don't move any old data,...: I recently bought a new computer, and wanted to use this opportunity to have a blank computer with no saved info that pops up, i.e. emails, passwords, card info and didn't want any of my old apps, etc. How do I use my account to have this new computer, but not have any old...
  8. How do I access background app permissions? They don't exist in my settings for Apps or Power.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I access background app permissions? They don't exist in my settings for Apps or Power.: Hi. I have had an issue with Xbox Live Party Chat where the app only recognizes my voice if I have the windows+g overlay open. That issue has been happening for about a month now and there was a little yellow triangle with and exclamation mark at the top which had no writing...
  9. How do I access background app permissions? They don't exist in my settings for Apps or Power.

How do I access background app permissions? They don't exist in my settings for Apps or Power.: Hi. I have had an issue with Xbox Live Party Chat where the app only recognizes my voice if I have the windows+g overlay open. That issue has been happening for about a month now and there was a little yellow triangle with and exclamation mark at the top which had no writing...
  10. Microsoft account used to set up laptop and now laptop has a pin which we don't know as its...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft account used to set up laptop and now laptop has a pin which we don't know as its...: Hello, We have a laptop and its locked with the pin, the number associated is an old number and its a former employee who can't remember the pin. We cannot get access to the laptop at all without knowing this pin. How do we get past this?...