Windows 10: Settings & downloads "blocked by your organization" on private PC

Discus and support Settings & downloads "blocked by your organization" on private PC in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Some of my PC settings as well as certain downloads or browser extensions are getting blocked with the message "blocked by your organization".This is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Debbie10, May 21, 2024.

1. Debbie10 Win User

Settings & downloads "blocked by your organization" on private PC

Some of my PC settings as well as certain downloads or browser extensions are getting blocked with the message "blocked by your organization".This is my private PC though and is not connected to any work domain.Under "Settings" > "Users" > "Work or school account" nothing is listed.I have used antivirus programs before, all of which I've since uninstalled and tried to clean up the registry. I'm not sure if this is affecting my PC still. What could be causing this? This is very inconvenient but I don't want to have to reinstall my whole Windows partition because of this issue.[moved from

:)

Debbie10, May 21, 2024

2. See settings managed by organization

Hello Dave, thanks for helping me

Well, it is kind of annoying and abnormal to my opinion that, as computer owners, we do not get a list of the settings managed by our organization.

I am a student that is using his private computer with two accounts, the first as my personal account, and the other as the "work or school account".
    I am indeed sometime getting the "this setting is managed by your organization" message (even though I know it's not an "error"); thus, I would have liked to have an exhaustive list of all the settings that are managed by my organization without needing to check every settings page and tabs one by one.

Alix Brunet1, May 21, 2024
  3. Private Firewall settings blocking RDP access

Hi all,
    Cant seem to have both Firewall Private network settings and RDP working together. Here's my setup.
    Note it works fine when I have the firewall as in the image,, but once I swtich to 'Turn On Windows Defender Firewall in Private Network settings, RDP gets blocked. (tried with/without 'Network Level Authentication')
    Is there something else I'm missing?
    Thanks in advance.

Gerry

Settings & downloads "blocked by your organization" on private PC 207882d1539260799t-private-firewall-settings-blocking-rdp-access-office2018-231.png

Settings & downloads "blocked by your organization" on private PC 207883d1539260916t-private-firewall-settings-blocking-rdp-access-office2018-232.png

Settings & downloads "blocked by your organization" on private PC 207884d1539260975t-private-firewall-settings-blocking-rdp-access-office2018-233.png

GerryAbbott, May 21, 2024
  4. Settings & downloads "blocked by your organization" on private PC

In Setting, Accounts, Sign in Options I get a message "some settings are managed by your organisation" This is a private PC on my home network.

Hi Wally,

Thank you for updating us. It must be unfortunate that you are still facing the same issue. Let me help you.

As a work around, I suggest you to change the home network in to private and check if it helps.

Follow the steps below.

• Go to settings

• Click on Network and
      Internet

• Select Ethernet

• Click on Ethernet icon

• Turn off Make this PC discoverable
    Check if it helps.

Please reply with the updated status. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, May 21, 2024
Thema:

Settings & downloads "blocked by your organization" on private PC

1. Settings & downloads "blocked by your organization" on private PC - Similar Threads - Settings downloads blocked

2. Settings & downloads "blocked by your organization" on private PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Settings & downloads "blocked by your organization" on private PC: Some of my PC settings as well as certain downloads or browser extensions are getting blocked with the message "blocked by your organization".This is my private PC though and is not connected to any work domain.Under "Settings" > "Users" > "Work or school account" nothing is...
  3. Settings & downloads "blocked by your organization" on private PC

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Settings & downloads "blocked by your organization" on private PC: Some of my PC settings as well as certain downloads or browser extensions are getting blocked with the message "blocked by your organization".This is my private PC though and is not connected to any work domain.Under "Settings" > "Users" > "Work or school account" nothing is...
  4. "This setting is managed by your organization".

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "This setting is managed by your organization".: Hi guys, I'm running windows 11 on my personal computer, and I keep coming up against the following when trying to make changes to settings, "This setting is managed by your organization". Is there any way of stopping this from happening as I don't belong to a computer...
  5. "This setting is managed by your organization".

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "This setting is managed by your organization".: Hi guys, I'm running windows 11 on my personal computer, and I keep coming up against the following when trying to make changes to settings, "This setting is managed by your organization". Is there any way of stopping this from happening as I don't belong to a computer...
  6. "Some settings are managed by your organization" on a private windows device,

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Some settings are managed by your organization" on a private windows device,: For some reason, this is appearing everywhere. I tried to fix it using some answers from a forum post in 2016 but none are working[ATTACH]....
  7. SOME SETTINGS ARE HIDDEN OR ORGANIZED BY YOUR OWN ORGANIZATION

SOME SETTINGS ARE HIDDEN OR ORGANIZED BY YOUR OWN ORGANIZATION: I was installing Adobe XD, but it always has error code 506 even if its cracked or not. Error 506 pertains that the device does not sideload apps. So I went to Settings > Update&Security >For Developers then I saw "SOME SETTINGS ARE HIDDEN OR ORGANIZED BY YOUR OWN...
  8. "This Setting is managed by your organization"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "This Setting is managed by your organization": Split from this thread. -[ATTACH]I only have this problem . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-setting-is-managed-by-your-organization/4ad69f50-9ab5-4d6d-99d4-e473082034ab
  9. Private Firewall settings blocking RDP access

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Private Firewall settings blocking RDP access: Hi all, Cant seem to have both Firewall Private network settings and RDP working together. Here's my setup. Note it works fine when I have the firewall as in the image,, but once I swtich to 'Turn On Windows Defender Firewall in Private Network settings, RDP gets blocked....
  10. Settings managed by your organization

Settings managed by your organization: Every time I sign in with my account on any PC it says some settings are hidden or managed by your organization. But its my personal account. What to do with this error?...