Windows 10: Settings Error after updating to Windows 10

Discus and support Settings Error after updating to Windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I recently updated to windows 10 from 7. I have encountered a lot of problems with this new OS. The first thing I have noticed is that my typing is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jbiggin, Aug 11, 2015.

1. jbiggin Win User

Settings Error after updating to Windows 10

I recently updated to windows 10 from 7. I have encountered a lot of problems with this new OS. The first thing I have noticed is that my typing is extremely unresponsive. As I am typing this only 1/ 3 of the letters I type appear on the screen. I also have an extremely low framerate while gaming and my mouse sensitivity seems to be jumping up and down at random. I found how to downgrade online, but whenever I try to open settings I get a popup that says EXPLORER.EXE element not found. Has anyone seen this? Please help.

:)

jbiggin, Aug 11, 2015

2. getting errors 0x80096004 and 0x80072f76 while updating window 10

getting error 0x80096004 while updating window 10 in settings and after downloading updating file getting error 0x80072f76 while updating window 10.

bansal_math, Aug 11, 2015
  3. Andre Da Costa, Aug 11, 2015
  4. Snakeyes Win User

Try uninstalling One Key Theatre if it is present on your laptop. Please post your results

Snakeyes, Aug 11, 2015
  5. jbiggin Win User
    thanks for the idea, but settings still wont open

jbiggin, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Settings Error after updating to Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Settings Error updating

2. Windows 10 after updating, cannot open settings, and getting bad image errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 after updating, cannot open settings, and getting bad image errors: Hello!I have an ASUS ROG zephyrus m15 from 2020.I updated the windows version on 10/9 in the evening after using it. It worked fine that day, but the next day after the update, it had some strange issues. All my ASUS programs armory crate, MyAsus, etc. We're all getting bad...
  3. Windows 10 after updating, cannot open settings, and getting bad image errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 after updating, cannot open settings, and getting bad image errors: Hello!I have an ASUS ROG zephyrus m15 from 2020.I updated the windows version on 10/9 in the evening after using it. It worked fine that day, but the next day after the update, it had some strange issues. All my ASUS programs armory crate, MyAsus, etc. We're all getting bad...
  4. Windows 10 after updating, cannot open settings, and getting bad image errors

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Error after updating to Windows 10 2004

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Error after updating to Windows 10 2004: I updated my Windows 10 to the 2004 update last night and since then I get an error related to my Ethernet port. Log Name: System Source: e1dexpress Date: 8/14/2020 7:24:18 PM Event ID: 27 Task Category: None Level: Warning Keywords:...
  6. Non functioning of "settings" after Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Non functioning of "settings" after Windows 10 update: After installing the latest update of Windows 10, 'Settings" in my HP 430 laptop is not responding. Please suggest remedial measure to be adopted to solve this problem. Since settings is not responding, I am not in a position to try trouble shooting, restoring to previous...
  7. MBR Error after Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MBR Error after Windows 10 update: I use an Asus PC with Windows 10 Pro. Update version 1809. There were a number of updates (I had been away for a bit) . I have auto updates ON and I assume the system updates in sequence, as applicable. (Auto updates also on Office 365) When I switched on the PC , I got...
  8. Windows 10 Settings went missing after update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Settings went missing after update: I can not access my settings no way possible.If you go into thewindows startup it is not even in the menu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-settings-went-missing-after-update/b91930e0-3f93-4fc7-899a-f055c6c97eec
  9. error after Windows 10 update - SystemSettings

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    error after Windows 10 update - SystemSettings: The program SystemSettings.exe version 10.0.17134.112 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Security and Maintenance control panel. Process ID: b6c Start Time:...
  10. windows 10 is not updating after update and restart. No errors

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10 is not updating after update and restart. No errors: Windows has downloaded some update files 1607 to drive C but when rebooting it doesn't even start the update at all it just reboots as normal with the update options still present in the start menu no errors just no update attempted. I've ran the update troubleshooter and...