Windows 10: Settings for Realtek RTL8168 ?

Discus and support Settings for Realtek RTL8168 ? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I lost my best settings for Realtek RTL8168 ? Some how they got reset to factory or what ever settings. My Wake on LAN, does not turn off when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Steve Iam, Feb 16, 2019.

1. Steve Iam Win User

Settings for Realtek RTL8168 ?

I lost my best settings for Realtek RTL8168 ?

Some how they got reset to factory or what ever settings. My Wake on LAN, does not turn off when powering down the PC.

My tower has a i5 4670k (2013), latest Windows 10, version 1809 update.

:)

Steve Iam, Feb 16, 2019

2. Sound card amplification settings

Yeah unfortunately ASUS and Realtek are not stepping up and fixing this it seems. Wherever I see such problems mentioned on forums some users are suggesting just uninstalling the Realtek driver and using the Windows audio driver.

Frag Maniac, Feb 16, 2019
  3. Cartel Win User
    Realtek Ethernet Drivers WTH?

Realtek RTL8168/8111 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Adapter (PHY: Realtek RTL8211/8212) Onboard

Cartel, Feb 16, 2019
  4. Settings for Realtek RTL8168 ?

Windows 10 Update for Realtek - Network - Realtek RTL8168/8111 Family PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet

I have been having problems with windows 10 with all my applications. I am online teacher and I am dropped off my classroom and in the event manager says the Realtek - Network - Realtek RTL8168 family network is disconnected from the network. Is there any
    possibility to install an update for Windows 10. I upgraded one week ago and since then I am having serious problems with my laptop, Nothing is working as it did before with windows 8.1. I am seriously thinking to get back to it.

What can I do?

JulyOrtegon, Feb 16, 2019
Thema:

Settings for Realtek RTL8168 ?

1. Settings for Realtek RTL8168 ? - Similar Threads - Settings Realtek RTL8168

2. Realtek Audio Manager Missing a lot of Settings?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Realtek Audio Manager Missing a lot of Settings?: So I have this issue with my mic picking up every single sound that my PC makes. I tried several things with no results. One solution I found was to go to the advanced setting on the Realtek Audio Manager to separate the input jacks. I wanted to try doing that when I found...
  3. RealTek RTL8168/8111 (Asus K55VM) driver for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    RealTek RTL8168/8111 (Asus K55VM) driver for Windows 10: Hi, I got a Asus K55VM laptop with a RealTek RTL8168/8111 PCI-E ethernet card in it. I'm trying to install Windows 10 (20H2) on this laptop. Unfortunately, there seems driver problem as the device ("Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller") is shown with a warning symbol in the...
  4. sterio realtek speakers setting

in Windows 10 Customization
    sterio realtek speakers setting: where is the option of surround in my default realtek speakers? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sterio-realtek-speakers-setting/4906be97-3ab1-4e92-9e1e-99ee981d4a07
  5. Realtek not communicating with Win 10 sound settings.

Realtek not communicating with Win 10 sound settings.: I have NTB, Acer Spin 5, 4 pin 3.5 mm jack audio plug in and built-in speakers. When I plug in my headset, My realtek interface asks me, which device I had plugged in. No matter, that I choose headset, my sound settings does not change neither does show another playback...
  6. Realtek driver utility loses default setting

Realtek driver utility loses default setting: I set the default output for Realtek HD Audio to Digital. Problem is it too often loses this setting. I make sure the default setting is correct each time I update the driver (currently 8105). But there are times when there is no sound and I find there's no longer any default...
  7. Realtek HD Audio not switching to Headphone settings

Realtek HD Audio not switching to Headphone settings: I'm running Windows 10 Pro v.1607 build 14393.447 on an Asus Z170-A motherboard with Realtek HD Audio ALC892. I have speakers connected to the rear of the motherboard, and headphones via the front panel port. A few weeks ago, the Realtek HD Audio Manager started behaving...
  8. audio settings (realtek)

audio settings (realtek): Hello to all of you, I´ve got a new laptop with Win 10 home on it. I´ve problems with the audio settings. I´m unable/unallowed to change the volume of the included speakers. They are always auf 100 and I can´t set the volume down or off. Do you have any ideas what I could...
  9. Realtek Ethernet not showing in adapter settings. And more.

Realtek Ethernet not showing in adapter settings. And more.: Hi, people. Edit: In post #16, you'll find that the solution is to do a re-install of Windows. Feel free to try all the other methods we've tried. Best of luck. TL;DR Messed around with the drivers, now the ethernet device doesn't show up in the network adapter...
  10. Realtek HD Audio Manager, no advanced settings

Realtek HD Audio Manager, no advanced settings: Hi! I have no advanced settings in the manager. So I cannot separate my headphones from my speakers. I did uninstall Realtek drivers completely and could separate headphones and speakers in playback devices but reinstalling Realtek just removes headphones from playback...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. best realtek gigabit settings 2019

2. rtl8618 windows 10 gigabit not support

3. realtek 8168 settings for gigabit internet