Windows 10: Settings header is not showing

Discus and support Settings header is not showing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; In my settings the settings header is not showing at all. First it's showing but after a cumulative update it's not showing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Soubhagya Ranjan Sahoo, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Settings header is not showing

In my settings the settings header is not showing at all.

First it's showing but after a cumulative update it's not showing

:)

Soubhagya Ranjan Sahoo, Sep 15, 2020

2. Profile picture not showing up in the Settings Header

I am using the latest Windows Insider Release Windows 10 Build 20190.rs_prerelease.200807-1609. Settings header is enabled but it is not showing my profile picture in the header. I tested with the default Admin account. The default user profile pic shows
    up in the header for this Admin account. My account is also an Admin account. But it is not showing my profile pic. It was showing the profile pic before I updated to 1909 build. But after that it is not showing the profile pic in the Settings Header. It is
    showing the profile pic in all other necessary places like the login screen, My Microsoft Account page in the website, Start Menu, etc. It is not showing the pic only in the Settings header. How to resolve this?

'{.{&}-#([..]##-&)}', Sep 15, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 15, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

Settings header is not showing

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 15, 2020
Thema:

Settings header is not showing

1. Settings header is not showing - Similar Threads - Settings header showing

2. My profile picture is not showing in the setting header

in Windows 10 Customization
    My profile picture is not showing in the setting header: I have signed in my pc with my Microsoft account but here it is showing local account instead my profile picture, name and Microsoft email address. Please help me as soon as possible.[ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  3. My profile picture is not showing in the setting header

My profile picture is not showing in the setting header: My profile picture and e-mail address is not showing here. Please help me. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-profile-picture-is-not-showing-in-the-setting/c2f50c14-5435-45f4-8b82-6edef0313219
  4. Settings Header.

Settings Header.: Hi, I'm running the latest build 19042.572 and would like to know how I could get the settings ui header. I think it looks pretty cool but it didn't come in the latest update for me. Thanks in advance....
  5. Settings header

Settings header: Why does settings header look like this? It's annoying.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings-header/06812170-d7cf-443f-852b-36eb823cad1c
  6. Settings page top header now showing.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Settings page top header now showing.: Top header icon in settings page which show user profile and onedrive and windows update is not showing in my laptop, I have updated to the 20H1 update as release preview insider. It showed the header for a bit , after restart its gone. I have tried the external forced enable...
  7. Profile picture not showing up in the Settings Header

Profile picture not showing up in the Settings Header: I am using the latest Windows Insider Release Windows 10 Build 20190.rs_prerelease.200807-1609. Settings header is enabled but it is not showing my profile picture in the header. I tested with the default Admin account. The default user profile pic shows up in the header for...
  8. Windows Settings Header

Windows Settings Header: So I have updated to the latest insider preview version and I have this issue. When I open the settings the header that is included in this version doesn't appear. I will leave a screenshot here to prove that i am in the insider version.[ATTACH]m in the insider version....
  9. Settings Header

Settings Header: How can i turn off the Windows 10 settings header. It only appears on two out of four of my Windows 10 machines. It takes up to much space on my ThinkPad's small display, very annoying on the ThinkPad. Any advice would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance....
  10. Settings Header

Settings Header: windows 10 settings header banner is not showing how can i get it(Like This) [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings-header/7f1d7850-d2b4-4758-b53a-1b76da47a5cb