Windows 10: Settings header

Discus and support Settings header in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Why does settings header look like this? It's annoying.[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by vladionut93, Oct 8, 2020.

1. Settings header

Why does settings header look like this? It's annoying. Settings header babdaf5d-e083-4d25-b6d2-8b9afb274308?upload=true.png

:)

vladionut93, Oct 8, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 8, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 8, 2020
  4. FIN
    Fin Win User

Settings header

Change color of menubar and list header?

Success! Once I used the Mr. GRiM method for placing the theme files and folders then they ally became active.

I needed to modify some other image numbers than the ones you suggested, maybe because I'm using a different dpi setting?

Here are the images I modified, along with some that I didn't end up needing:

#572 for list header background
    #602 for ? (wasn't active, not sure what it does)
    #603 for list header background (wasn't active, but I modified it just in case)
    #749 for toolbar background
    #1197 for menubar background

Thanks for your help on this Jerry! Now I can ally get Windows looking more how I'd like it.

A sample of my progress so far. Clean and simple, but not all-white like the default theme is. There needs to be some contrast to make things easier for your eye to d.

Settings header [​IMG]

Thema:

Settings header

1. Settings header - Similar Threads - Settings header

2. How do you set margins, headers and footers in Wordpad?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you set margins, headers and footers in Wordpad?: I can't find a way to adjust these functions. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-set-margins-headers-and-footers-in/8a643d03-e7f1-4e6d-a44f-7fa09a418c87
  3. How do you set margins, headers and footers in Wordpad?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you set margins, headers and footers in Wordpad?: I can't find a way to adjust these functions. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-set-margins-headers-and-footers-in/8a643d03-e7f1-4e6d-a44f-7fa09a418c87
  4. Why is Microsoft misleading users in the Settings top header?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Microsoft misleading users in the Settings top header?: Like a lot of people, I really dislike that useless top header in the Settings. There was a way to disable it but of course MS made it so that that no longer works :But it's not only the header itself but also what's in it.For me it says "Repair recommended" for Internet. I...
  5. Why is Microsoft misleading users in the Settings top header?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is Microsoft misleading users in the Settings top header?: Like a lot of people, I really dislike that useless top header in the Settings. There was a way to disable it but of course MS made it so that that no longer works :But it's not only the header itself but also what's in it.For me it says "Repair recommended" for Internet. I...
  6. Why is Microsoft misleading users in the Settings top header?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Not getting top header in Settings

Not getting top header in Settings: Hello, I have a computer running Windows 10 21H2 the latest version of Windows 10 and I am not getting the header in Windows settings. The header that shows Account name, Microsoft 365 and Onedrive is not visible. Only the settings with the search bar is visible, and the...
  8. how to get back missing Top header banner in Windows 10 settings.

how to get back missing Top header banner in Windows 10 settings.: How to re-install the top header banner in Windows 10 setting in Version 21H1 OS Build 190.43.1081? The banner is missing in my pc maybe because of deletion of files associated with it. Is it safe and secure to always sync my Samsung mobile phone with pc via ‘Your phone’ and...
  9. Settings App Issue Top Header Missing

Settings App Issue Top Header Missing: So I have a Windows Settings app, and the Top Header is MissingIt looks like this:Here's the detail about my Windows 10 Build:Edition Windows 10 ProVersion 20H2Installed on ‎24/‎07/‎2020OS build 19042.928Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0...
  10. Profile Picture Missing from Settings Header

Profile Picture Missing from Settings Header: The settings header does not display my Windows account's avatar in Settings. I have logged into windows using an online account. I have set my profile picture for windows login and the profile picture was displayed both at log on screen and start menu. The picture attached...