Windows 10: Settings Home Page Top Banner

Discus and support Settings Home Page Top Banner in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; In Insider fast ring releases.... Is there any way to disable the broken ugly banner on the settings home page. Local account displays nothing at all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Wannagofast, Nov 3, 2019.

1. Settings Home Page Top Banner

In Insider fast ring releases....
    Is there any way to disable the broken ugly banner on the settings home page.

Local account displays nothing at all but "Local Account Sign in"
    Windows Update perpetually displays "Updates in progress"
    "Rewards" seems like just a way to trick you into switching to a Microsoft account.

The whole mess is pretty useless and ugly. I would prefer it not be displayed.

peace
    wanna

:)

Wannagofast, Nov 3, 2019

2. Edge banner at the top of my page.

How do I remove the Edge banner at the top of my page?It takes up too much room from my Word program.

HowardGiordano, Nov 3, 2019
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Edge banner at the top of my page.

Hi Howard,

What Edge banner are you referring to?

Are you actually working in Edge and is that the banner with the small thumbnails of web pages?

If so, click the arrow indicated in the image below

Settings Home Page Top Banner fc15b940-9a4c-4546-8a5e-0fb1bff58a24?upload=true.png

Or is there a web search bar stuck to the top of Windows all the time?

DaveM121, Nov 3, 2019
  4. Settings Home Page Top Banner

Volume bar banner

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how annoying it can be when you get the Volume bar banner, while playing music/video on Google Chrome.
    To have a clarity on this issue, we need some information.

• Was there a major change or an update on your system, prior to which you weren't facing this issue?
    • Do you receive the same popup when you play music/videos on Edge or Internet Explorer?
    • Do you have any extensions enabled in Google Chrome for playing music?
    • Which version of Google Chrome are you using?

However, we suggest you to try this steps and check if you are able to get rid of the banner.

1. Press Windows + I key from the keyboard to open
      Settings.
    2. Then click on Systems. Then select
      Notifications & actions from the left pane.
    3. Then under Get notifications from these senders, toggle the switch for
      Audio to disable the Banner and Sound notifications.
    4. Close all the browser and reopen Google Chrome, to play some
      music/videos.
    5. Check if you get the Volume bar banner back.

As an additional information, please refer the
    Change notification settings in Windows 10
    article.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Nov 3, 2019
Thema:

Settings Home Page Top Banner

1. Settings Home Page Top Banner - Similar Threads - Settings Home Page

2. Settings Banner is No More

in Windows 10 Support
    Settings Banner is No More: Looks like there been another major change to the Settings Banner. Both platforms today: Oddly my second machine, which isn't used much, showed it at first then it disappeared the next time I checked. It's an improvement if you ask me. 182465
  3. Settings banner

in Windows 10 Customization
    Settings banner: Hi Why hasn’t Microsoft made a disable feature for that header/banner in setting it’s an eyesore to say the least. Surely developer would be aware of this , nearly as similar when edge got pushed to everyone without choice . I use my system in a local profile and keep...
  4. banner page

banner page: how do i stop the banner page from printing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/banner-page/37693aca-9aa9-454d-86c3-b2109cd8ca89
  5. How to remove banner at the top of my setting?

How to remove banner at the top of my setting?: How to delete this from Settings app? [ATTACH] [Original Title: Impudent advertising] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-banner-at-the-top-of-my-setting/9af92373-c321-4c1f-a183-7c50dc5c8c35
  6. Profile Picture not appearing in the banner Windows Settings Page

Profile Picture not appearing in the banner Windows Settings Page: I am on the latest version of Windows that is the 20H2 build. My profile picture is not appearing in the settings page even though i am logged in with my microsoft account. Everywhere else picture is appearing but not in the banner of the settings page. FYI, my microsoft...
  7. Windows 10 Settings - How to get the top banner?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Settings - How to get the top banner?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/bagofbones80 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i46isf/windows_10_settings_how_to_get_the_top_banner/
  8. home page set up

home page set up: I used to have Google come up as my home page, not it's Window and my mail goes to Outlook, I'd like to go back to Google. How do I get home page changed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/home-page-set-up/d3e78124-6fec-4f83-ba73-952761fc2abe
  9. Edge banner at the top of my page.

Edge banner at the top of my page.: How do I remove the Edge banner at the top of my page?It takes up too much room from my Word program. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edge-banner-at-the-top-of-my-page/91e1dda9-50a8-4f79-ada4-3ae8ac2c061b
  10. home page wont load to set home page

in Browsers and Email
    home page wont load to set home page: ok I need some help in this matter ive tried everything I'm using windows 10 edge I use bing and when I try to go to my home page via home button it does not take me there I have changed the path in settings to specific page with the url and it still wont take me there if I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 settings home top banner

2. windows 10 settings home page top banner

3. settings top banner in windows 10