Windows 10: Settings. in. windows. 10. to. stop. periods. from. automatically. appearing

Discus and support Settings. in. windows. 10. to. stop. periods. from. automatically. appearing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Been. trying. to. get .answers. but .nobody's. answering. . Why. is. Windows. adding. periods. after. each. word. I. type. and. how. do. I. stop. it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by L. M.1, Jul 10, 2020.

1. L. M.1 Win User

Settings. in. windows. 10. to. stop. periods. from. automatically. appearing

Been. trying. to. get .answers. but .nobody's. answering. . Why. is. Windows. adding. periods. after. each. word. I. type. and. how. do. I. stop. it?

:)

L. M.1, Jul 10, 2020
  2. [Suejin] Win User

Hello there,

I'm Jin, a fellow Windows 10 user and an independent advisor.

Have you checked if this happens when you are using a different keyboard?

There's a possibility that "Add a period after I double tap the spacebar" is turned on and the spacebar is malfunctioning. Try checking the Settings > Device > Typing > Turn off "Add a period after I double tap the spacebar."

Try also following the troubleshooting steps provided on this article:

https://windowsreport.com/keyboard-automaticall...

This is a non-Microsoft website which would provide accurate and safe information. Watch out for ads on the site which are frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). There is no need to buy paid products to fix your computers as they do
    more harm than good sometimes.

Kind regards.

[Suejin], Aug 5, 2020
  3. RCoon Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

How to stop Windows 10 from automatically installing new and updated drivers constantly (particularly for GPU users with stable drivers)

• Right click "My Computer"
    • Click "Properties"
    • Click on "Hardware" tab
    • Click "Device Installation Settings"
    • Tick the "No, let me choose what to do"
    • Tick "Never install driver software from Windows Update"

RCoon, Aug 5, 2020
  4. R-T-B Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

That doesn't stop windows update from grabbing them on next run, at least it didn't back in the RTM days. It simply stops a secondary process from installing them immediately.

R-T-B, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

1. Settings. in. windows. 10. to. stop. periods. from. automatically. appearing - Similar Threads - Settings stop periods

2. Stop Windows 10 from Automatically Rebooting Itself

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stop Windows 10 from Automatically Rebooting Itself: Why is Windows 10 rebooting itself causing me to lose work? Is it possible to stop this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-windows-10-from-automatically-rebooting/bfb5a8fc-5d65-4fa2-8e69-5885eba2de4e
  3. The period. key is automatically being pressed on windows 10.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The period. key is automatically being pressed on windows 10.: The period. key is automatically being pressed on windows 10. Many people have this issue with different keys nothing worked for me. Most people who had this issue it was at a time period of 30 minutes or so but I have it as quick as 5 minutes or as long as 20 minutes...
  4. Stopping Windows from automatically restarting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stopping Windows from automatically restarting: I need to record video 24x7 for weeks on end. How do I stop Windows 10 Home from not updating and rebooting in the middle of the recording? the recording stops every 8 hours to open a new file - but that only takes 3 seconds I tried to change Active hours, but you cannot...
  5. Windows 10 automatic lock after short period of inactivity

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 automatic lock after short period of inactivity: Hi, About a month ago my laptop hp pavilion started to log itself off after a minute or so of inactivity. I have had this laptop for two years and this problem had never occurred. All the screen time out settings are on never and the power plan is set all to never too....
  6. Stop Outlook Calendar Icons from automatically appearing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop Outlook Calendar Icons from automatically appearing: How do I stop those Outlook Calendar icons from appearing every time I create a calendar item? I find them very annoying, plus it takes me extra time to remove them. Is it possible just to stop them once and for all?...
  7. Stop computer from locking Windows 10 automatically

in Windows 10 News
    Stop computer from locking Windows 10 automatically: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Does your Windows PC gets locked automatically too often? If that’s the case, then its probably because of some setting in the computer is triggering the lock screen to appear, and that is locking out Windows 10, even when you [...] This post Stop computer...
  8. How to stop windows 10 from automatically locking

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to stop windows 10 from automatically locking: Hi, My windows 10 recently started locking automatically after two minutes. This is rather annoying and I would like to turn automatically locking off completely, however I can't find the setting for this and I've done a lot of googling for it. I hope any of you can help...
  9. Stop these screens from appearing

in Browsers and Email
    Stop these screens from appearing: The screens as in my attachments will occasionally appear when i open my Firefox 61.0.2 browser and when i open Outlook 2010 email another Outlook help appears. Is there a way to stop this from appearing please?*Smile 116188
  10. Stop these screens from appearing

in Windows 10 Support
    Stop these screens from appearing: The screens as in my attachments will occasionally appear when i open my Firefox 61.0.2 browser and when i open Outlook 2010 email another Outlook help appears. Is there a way to stop this from appearing please?*Smile 116188