Windows 10: settings in windows 10

Discus and support settings in windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am not able to open any of the pages in settings. can you help ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Robert and JaneCaulfield, Feb 29, 2020.

1. settings in windows 10

I am not able to open any of the pages in settings. can you help ?

:)

Robert and JaneCaulfield, Feb 29, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 29, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 29, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

settings in windows 10

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 29, 2020
Thema:

settings in windows 10

1. settings in windows 10 - Similar Threads - settings

2. Set Double Click of Office files in Explorer to "View online"?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Set Double Click of Office files in Explorer to "View online"?: I'm setting up Office 365 with syncing to local folders for those that have a workflow that requires Explorer instead of navigating files and folder in SharePoint/Teams. I'm also testing how to use ONLY the online version of Office. I found that I can right click an Office...
  3. Windows 10 Pro v1903 "forgets" my WiFi networks stored in settings as "known networks" and...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Pro v1903 "forgets" my WiFi networks stored in settings as "known networks" and...: Hello . . . Windows 10 Pro v1903 "forgets" my WiFi networks stored in settings as "known networks" and does not start the WiFi connection automatically I usually use the desktop with ethernet network. Sometimes I need to use one of the two 2.4 or 5.0Ghz wireless...
  4. Mic/Webcam set up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mic/Webcam set up: Hi, My wife is working from home, she's using her Win 10 Samsung laptop, but struggling for webcam & mic set up. This is pictures of whats happening. first one is the error, 2nd is the options, then the next 2 are in the security when you click manage, just can't get them to...
  5. Windows 10 and hDPI laptop screen - blurry font in certain settings and apps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 and hDPI laptop screen - blurry font in certain settings and apps: Hello guys, I am running Windows 10 Pro on my laptop with hDPI screen (3000x2000) and I have issues with blurry font in some Windows settings and in some programs. I have latest Intel GPU and nVidia drivers, ClearType font is on, Smooth edges of screen fonts is on. My...
  6. Help me set up a general development tool stack on my Windows 10 box

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help me set up a general development tool stack on my Windows 10 box: I'm doing development of all kinds, web development using the LAMP stack and node.js, cross-platform development with C++ and FLTK as well as with wxPython and pyinstaller and occasional experiments in Machine Learning using TensorFlow. And I'm sure next week I'll venture...
  7. Can't find the brightness setting

Can't find the brightness setting: I can't find the brightness setting, despite all the updates ...... [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-the-brightness-setting/5dc7d2d2-dcba-48a4-a87f-67cf856af544
  8. Can't find the brightness setting

Can't find the brightness setting: I updated all the divers in your previous rule but it didn't work. What do I do now ... [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-the-brightness-setting/6e99ee0e-0267-4349-9add-c517ddf1d4e9
  9. Changing privacy settings on Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Changing privacy settings on Windows 10: Hi, I'm about to throw this new system out the window because of Windows 10. All I want to do is change my privacy settings. I can't unless I log into my Windows Account. Everytime I try to, it wants me to verify who I am by sending me an email and me entering the code...
  10. site uses outdated or unsafe TLS security settings

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    site uses outdated or unsafe TLS security settings: I am having difficulty accessing a military website https://selfservice.rcms.usar.army.mil/education. I only mention that because there are many DOD certificates that I had to install to access these in the first place. Anyways in late February 2020, I was all of a sudden...